7.07.2023

Season's Tweetings!


 Hi tweet friends!




We are offically half way through 2023 

which means the holidays will be here like that *snap!*

I'm trying my very best 

getting ahead on my Christmas cards this year

one card at a time!


Here's my YouTube if you want to *hear* this post :)



This week, my Instagram friends and I 

are creating cards for Themed Fridays.

Our cards are based on a weekly theme

 and week 1 is:  Rainbow Christmas!



This one through me for a loop but I perserved

and got out my Lawn Fawn Season's Tweetings stamps and dies,

Ranger distress oxide inks and blended a vibrant background.

Once that was finished, I colored the birdies and branch

with my Copic markers and added a matching sentiment.


You can see more on my Instagram here!


It's definitely a "Kelly card" - vibrant colors and whimsical!


Thanks for stopping by today!

Lots of love,

~Kelly



Pammie's Inky Pinkies:  AG

2 comments:

  1. Wow! So vibrant and colourful, love the rainbow colours! And it's so cute too!! Adorable Christmas card!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kelly - this is fabulous - love how you have used the challenge, the result is stunning, my friend
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete