3.30.2024

Happy Easter!


 Hi friends!

Wishing you a joyful, happy Easter!




Today I'm sharing a spring Easter inspired card from


This adorable set is called Easter Bunnies clear stamps

and I've paired it with the matching die cuts.

I wanted to have fun with the shape of this card

and created an easter egg using Spring Oval frame dies.

I colored these with my new birthday markers from my sweet daughter!


Don't forget the 60% off sale happening at Whimsy Stamps!


I wish you all a joyous day of Easter blessings, if you celebrate, 

and a wonderful spring!

Thanks for stopping by!
~Kelly


Playing along with:  Simon Says Wednesday challenge

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute card, Kelly, and beautifully made. Your DD is very thoughtful in what she bought you for your birthday :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete