3.26.2024

Sakura Blooms from Pink and Main!


 Hi friends!

Today I'm sharing another new stamp and die

from the Pink and Main March release.

This one stole my heart!



Introducing Sakura Blooms!

I adore cherry blossoms and this set has captured

the beauty and sweetness of the sakura blooms.




To create this card, I stamped and colored the image with my markers.

Next, I used the coordinating dies from the set

and added the sweet friend sentiment.

The GORGEOUS background is from the Colorful Ink Spots 

6 x 6 paper pad - isn't is STUNNING!

It's like alcohol ink backgrounds - already done for you!

I die cut the paper with the Pink and Main Stitched Arches die

and this will make a wonderful card for a sweet friend :)


Be sure stop in the Birthday Party at Pink and Main

on Instagram, their blog and Facebook!

Thanks for stopping by!
~Kelly

2 comments:

  1. Kelly, this is so pretty - I love those vibrant colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card Kelly - you have showcased those beautiful blooms perfectly
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete