3.09.2024

3M: Big Blooms Lily


Hi friends!

Today's card share is for the 3M card sharing

(3 Musketeers) 

 where we have 1 stamped image, 3 creators!


If you are a new reader to my blog, 

you can see how it all begin here!

The 3M group is Barb, Jeanette and myself and we take turns

 - once a month - 

sending each other a 'mystery' stamped image.


For March, the hostess is Barb and she sent us this gorgeous

Big Blooms Lily from Taylored Expressions.


Here's my take!


Be sure to see what Barb and Jeanette created with this image, too

and their cards on on their blogs today.


Thanks for stopping by!


~Kelly


3 comments:

  1. Kelly, this is gorgeous - your coloring looks amazing. And the layers. WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly--your coloring of this image is stunning! I love the layers behind the image too. Such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Kelly. I LOVE the way you colored the flowers. Just stunning.

    ReplyDelete