4.09.2024

April 3M: Peaceful Florals


Hi friends!


I have a quick post for you today since I'm posting this from AFAR! :)

But it's the 9th and that's the day the 3M card group

designated as THE day to post our cards with a mystery image!


Our hostess this month for the 3M is Jeanette

and this is the gorgeous image she sent to us to play with.

It's from Gina K Designs called Peaceful Florals

and I think it's an older/retired image 

because I couldn't find where to link to :)

I went with tones of blue and really love the pop of color

and added a bunch of frames since I was stumped on what to create

as we were packing and dashing!

Be sure to see what Jeanette and Barb created as well!





Thanks for stopping by!
~Kelly

1 comment:

  1. Kelly, this is stunning, with its many layers. Love that color, too!

    ReplyDelete