4.26.2024

Time to CELEBRATE!

 

Hi friends!

Today I have a card to share for a card group

hosted by my sweet friend, Kim.

The theme this week is:  Birthday invitations!





Since she did say the themes are open to interpretation,

I stretched it just a wee bit to create a card for my son.


He's officially done with this college school year!

He made the Dean's List once again,

will be home for the summer and has a job/internship thingie

lined up so we have A LOT to celebrate!


Today, we'll take him out with the family for a celebration dinner

at his favorite asian restaurant

so I tailored this card just for him.

And he is one of my BIGGEST supporters of my cardmaking

and always cheering me on ~ how lucky am I! 


  Okay, that's it for gushing :)

Here is my card!




Thanks so much for stopping by and

HAPPY SUMMER!!!!!!

~Kelly


I'll enter this to the Lunar New Year Challenge!


2 comments:

  1. Such an appropriate image for the occasion Kelly - Hope your evening out was enjoyed by all as you celebrated your son's accomplishments!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to your son, Kelly. It's hard to think of your "little man" being a college student and intern now. Your card and family celebration for his accomplishments are perfect!

    ReplyDelete