4.20.2024

SPRING with Whimsy Butterflies!

 

Hi friends!

Today I'm sharing a bouncy butterfly card

with a hidden message :)



Each Wednesday on Instagram I host a card hop

with an amazing group of friends

and we're going on our second year of Wednesday crafting.

They are so talented and inspiring and really make my heart smile

each week with the fun themes and creativity!



This week, Amrita asked us to create a card that SPRINGS into ACTION

and I interpreted that as to having a spring elements or movement.

OF COURSE my planned card to have an action wobbler went rouge

since I couldn't find the bag of wobblers in my craft room :/

I used Whimsy Stamps to create my card:

~ Butterflies clear stamps 

~ Butterflies outline die set

~ Lattice A2 die

~ Notched rectangle dies 

You can see it moving in action here on Instagram

and the hidden surprise element!

Here's my card AND the spring bouncy action :)



Plan B it was!

I created a magical background using water gems

and chose one background at random.

They all turned out so lovely!


Thanks for stopping by!
~Kelly


4 comments:

  1. Hoe beautiful Kelly, I love those butterflies and the wonderful vibrant colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly, I love the cheerful colors on this beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Kelly - I love the bouncy butterfly and the way it opened up for the front panel sentiment
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete