6.13.2024

Guest Designing for Stamp Anniething - June release!


 Hey sweet friends!

Elvis is IN THE HOUSE!

Squeee!

I'm a Guest Designer for the month of June at Stamp Anniething

and the new release is all about VEGAS baby!

Day 1 stamp and die release @stampanniething

is the king of rock and roll ~ Elvis!

I just adore this image and the symbolism 

of one of music history's biggest cultural forces

with the icon that is Elvis Presley!



Here's my card!



Next up, Vegas baby doing Vegas things!


Thanks for stopping by!
~Kelly







3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Kelly, and you have made a marvelous card with the image
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! You had me at Elvis. I love this card! I need to check out this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card. Congrats on your new gig!

    ReplyDelete