6.30.2024

It's a Kell-of-a-mess ~ June!


 Hi friends!


I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

I had card class yesterday while simultaneously watching my team 

advance forward to the quarter finals for the Euro Cup!



So I had a BLAST creating this cards - SO SUPER DUPER SIMPLE!

Yet fun and ..... ahem, messy :)



Earlier this year, I decided to reclaim a few of my earlier ideas

for cards/groups and asked for a little help on Instagram.

I held a contest for a gift card win for renaming the MESSY series

and 

Kellofamess won!

Honestly, it's a HILAROUS name :/




For my 3 cards, I did free hand watercoloring

 to create the rainbows for a monthly hop theme.

I absolutely LOVE the organic look and didn't mind one bit

that the colors ran or mixed together.

I didn't even mind when I accidently glued made an upside rainbow!



I used Flower Shower from Mama Elephant to complete the look

and left them intentionally uncolored for highlighting the rainbow.


3 simple yet fun to create kellofamess cards!




Thanks for stopping by!

Crafty hugs,
~Kelly


2 comments:

  1. Kelly these are fabulous - Love the intense colours in your rainbows, and the cute wee critters
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly, these cards are adorable. Love the watercolor rainbow effect. I watched the video on Instagram and was so excited to learn how you did this.

    ReplyDelete