10.11.2024

It's a Kell-of-a-mess - October!


Hey friends!


It's time for another edition of Kell-of-a-mess!

This year, I decided to reclaim a few of the ideas I created 

and bring them back to my cardmaking.

Messy play is fun when creating my cards and

 I love seeing the organic creations that come from them!




Hello October!

This month I used 3 different mediums on my card:

watercolors, inks and markers!


I started with watercolors and a stencil to create the background

and just let the colors (mint and hot pink) blend together naturally.



Once it was dry, I stamped out the flowers

 from Gina K Designs Beautiful Day 
(from the Crop and Create/ September 2024)

in hues of pink from Lawn Fawn inks.

Finally, I used my Altenew marker to darken up the flower middles

for a little more drama!


I'm so glad I revisited this idea of mine because I missed it!

Stay tuned for 2024 ~ there's a wild ride ahead 

and I'm SUPER DUPER excited to share what it is!!


One last look!

 




Thanks for stopping by!
~Kelly

Linking to:  Creative Artiste chalenge -  mixed media
Cut It Up - Inspired by Song (You've Got A Friend In Me!)
Patti's Creations - stamped image

1 comment:

  1. This is so soft and pretty - love that set (I have it as well!) Thanks for sharing with us at Cut It Up :)

    ReplyDelete