10.08.2024

Not-so-scary Scarecrow!


 Hi friends!

It's Harvest time!


 Today we're heading to the farm!

I'm sharing a card with a scarecrow hanging out with his friends

in the pumpkin patch / sunflower fields.

Lawn Fawn has a new challenge ~ Sightseeing! 



I used Happy Harvest stamps and dies and colored them with

my prismacolor markers.

I also added on the slimline picket fence border die in kraft cardstock 

and trimmed it to A2 size.

Finally, I added a wee mouse from Bubbles of Joy as I thought 

it was a cute addition!


We anxiously pray for our state of Florida

with a succession of hurricanes and now Milton.

 Praying for all in it's path as well as the aftermath of Helene <3


Thanks for stoping by today!

~Kelly



Lawn Fawn Challenge 182: Sightseeing (farm)
Crafter's Cafe - include an animal (mouse)
Critter Crazy Challenge - any critter (mouse)

2 comments:

  1. Yes! Praying for all Floridians!!! Continuing to pray for those in GA, SC, NC, TN, and parts of VA affected. Farm pastures, meadows, barnyards are great places to do nature sightseeing! Thanks for delivering your scarecrow and friends card to FarmQuest General Store! Come back again, Kelly! Farm-tastic card project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly! I saw your sweet card over at the Lawn Fawn challenge and had to come by for a closer look. This is the same set (Happy Harvest) that I used on my entry. Your card is FAB! I don't own much Lawn Fawn, but I'm trying to build up my collection. lol
    I'd like to invite you to come by and play along at "my" challenge blog. I don't like saying "mine", but I do run it. Word Art Wednesday is always Anything Goes/Family Friendly and we are blessed to have AWESOME prizes from our incredible sponsors. I hope you'll come by and play along with us. www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    I'm praying for everyone in Florida, and hope that this nasty storm subsides and doesn't cause damage. Thanks for your wonderful inspiration and for sharing your beautiful art. You're incredibly talented.

    Have a blessed day,
    Karen Letchworth
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com - I'd love to follow one another
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com - I hope you'll play along with us!!!

    ReplyDelete