10.09.2024

BREWIN' up some FUN!


 Hi friends!

Very quick post today as we are in Florida 

and need to batten down the hatches as we anxiously await 

hurricane Milton.

Please think good thoughts and PRAY for our state!



My card is very simple and I'm not at all happy with it

but I had to post it for the 3M - 3 Musketeers - card group.

We are Jeanette, Barb and myself and take turns

sending an image (safe within the angel policies!)

and this month Jeanette sent us this hilarious Witchy Way

by C C Designs.

I looked it up since I hadn't seen it before and it has a trio

of super funny witches!

I fussy cut the witch and popped her on a backdrop of vellum

to keep her from getting lost in the designer paper, 

which is from Photo Play.


You can see Jeanette's card here

and Barb's card here!


Thanks for stopping by!

~Kelly


No comments:

Post a Comment