10.09.2024

Fall Fun with Friends!


 Hi friends!

It's time for another week of Fall Fun with Friends!

This is a wonderful group of cardmaking friends on Instagram

and you can see all the fun themes and card inspirations here!




This week our theme from Kati was "Fall gnomes or Autumn Wreaths"




I knew immediately I was going to break out 

the Stamptember gnomes from Clearly Besotted ~

they are a GEM!  

(Fun fact:  I had a different card - which I adored - but 

my daughter said 'that's not fall - that's spring!"

EEK!



So I quickly re-thunk my card and recolored the flowers more fall-ish

 AND it fits my personal challenge of Peachtober! :)

There is a lot of texture on this card from die cutting the images

and popping them up on 3D foam.

I colored them with my prismacolor markers and included the florals

in a wreath-y shape and added one of the gnomes to the front.

There's another gnome on the inside of the card :)


One last glance!



Thanks for stopping by!

~Kelly





No comments:

Post a Comment