6.25.2013

Riley is seeing STARS! :)




Hi blogging friends! 

I'm looking out the window at the lightly falling rain, and my sweet doggie cuddled into my lap wondering if it's going to stop raining soon ..
and I'm thinking - when it rains, let's have an indoor play date!
Scooters, skates and bouncy balls up and down the hall!  
Wooooooooohoooooo! :)

And, of course, this week is the new Riley and Company Challenge
 brought to us by DT member, Jovita.  She's asked us to use Stars.
I was really star-struck by this stamp ... hee hee!
Adding some fun star paper, flipped to the uber cute words on the other side, too.  I cut the paper in smaller strips and arranged them in a
non-traditional, wonky way with a matching star punch + button + washi tape!





We'd love for you to join in!

To play create a card using Riley and Company images
Once you have created your card/project, come back here and place a comment with a link to your card/project to this post so we can see what you have created. If you upload your card/project to Splitcoast Stampers please include the keyword Riley1313
We can't wait to see what you create!

And be sure to stop in and see what the rest of the Riley and Co
DT have created - you can find their blogs in my sidebar.
Thanks for stopping by today!


Big hugs, 
Bigger Blessings!
~Kelly


Entered into:  The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge - Animal Love!
Sweet Stampin' - Cute and Cuddly
House of Gilli #53 - Bright Colors
Heart2Heart Challenge - Colors that make you happy

30 comments:

  1. Love that darling Riley image- what a fun fun card! Your DP is great and love the star : ) The inside is great- love the sentiment : )
    It rained here too- the grass will need to be cut again and the flowers are looking fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly, this is precious. Lovin' your great layout. You really area master of mixing DSP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun! I used to love my hippity-hop! Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! I love the star punched out of the same background paper, and that Riley image is AWESOME. Cute, cute, cute, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun, fun card with this delightful image! What fun that would be to just go bouncing everywhere!!!
    Love the use of the washi on here too Kelly! CUTE card!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kelly just read your comment on my blog and I am sorry to hear you are having a bad day....hopefully things will brighten for you soon. You are always so upbeat in your posts and your cards are always so cheerful that I find they always brighten my day and make me smile so I am pleased my post had a similar effect perhaps for you today. I am loving the wonky angles of your design and the ever so cute Riley on your card today. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think I have ever seen Riley having more fun!! Super cute card, Kelly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kelly, your card is fun ! I like the bright colors and the wonky way you use the DP. It looks fabulous !!

    Wish you also a great summer and good luck with my card kit give a away .

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can remember rainy play days (for the children) in the passage, jumping on an old inner sprung mattress too.
    Love your card Kelly, the image is too cute and the papers fabulous.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  10. So adorable! I recall those fun bouncing balloons from when I was a kid. That pattered paper is so perfect for him! The sentiment on the inside is great and SO TRUE!

    ReplyDelete
  11. how cute, you knoced this one out of the ball park!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Riley looks great Kelly! Pretty background paper with all those stars.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hmm...indoor play dates, we have lots of those in the UK with the weather lol! Love this fab bright card & the papers are lovely with that cute image. Thanks so much for playing along with Sweet Stampin' x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Delightful! Love the beautiful bright papers and that image is so cute!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous card and wonderful sentiment! Great way to think!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute Kelly. Love Riley no matter what he's doing. Great papers.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome, great sentiment and love the design...this is one of my favorite Rileys!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a cheery card for a rainy, indoor play date! Surely it will brighten up anyone's day! Love the "wonky" cuts-very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awww, wish we could get some rain. CUTE card and what a fabulous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Adorable!! I love how you used different shaped layers on this, and that hippity hop Riley is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I don't do cute very well Kelly but I love that you do. Your card made me giggle after a long and fraught day today. Such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cute, cute, cute and I totally agree with your sentiment...

    ReplyDelete
  23. Really a cute card ! Love your coloring and image. Tks for joining the Bright Colors Challenge at the House of Gilli Blog ! Hugs,Yone

    ReplyDelete
  24. So fun and adorable layout! Love it!!!


    Thank you for joining our Animal Love Challenge at The Paper Nest Dolls.
    Jasmina DT PND

    ReplyDelete
  25. oooh, my kids had a red hippity hop! Thanks for the memories!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love it when you throw out those technical terms like wonky!!
    This is a super fun card and I love the papers!! Your wonky layers look wonderful too!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love Riley - so cute. And your layout is amazing! Love the paper you chose too....very nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love Riley - so cute. And your layout is amazing! Love the paper you chose too....very nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love Riley - so cute. And your layout is amazing! Love the paper you chose too....very nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. lovely job:-)Thanks for joining us at The Paper Nest Dolls
    Hugs
    Michele

    ReplyDelete