6.04.2018

F.Y.I. ~ Everybody ....


 WHOOOOOO's a good friend?
You are! ♥

Hi friends and Happy Monday!
I hope you had a wonderful weekend.
This is our last week of school and then it's summertime!




Today's card is one from my F.Y.I. series,
inspired by my daughter's kitty. 
She's misses being outdoors and one day while outside on her leash,
we kept hearing a crying noise.
I looked for the sound, to no avail.
Finally, she spotted it in a nearby tree ~ a mama bird protecting her little nest. 
She watched curiously for a little while, disinterested in causing any harm.
Eventually we moved on to another part of the yard :/ 


It as such an awesome reminder of truly living in harmony.
It would be so beautiful if we were all surrounded by peace and unity!

And the idea for this card was born!
I said to myself ........ The Project Bin has a stamp(s) for that :)
I've created a simple framed card using not one ..
not two ...
but 3 
different The Project Bin stamp sets!



 For today's card celebrating togetherness,
I've used New Leaf, Feline Good and Bazinga.
How sweet if Everybody could love everybody!
Thanks, Andy Warhol ♥



Thanks for your visit today!
What inspires you?

Big hugs, bigger blessings ♥
~Kelly 
 
I'll enter this into:  The Paper Players - Animals

19 comments:

  1. this is super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable image for this great Warhol quote!! Spot on, Kelly!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree completely! And what a cute card to express that beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful!! I especially love the quote!! The kitty and owl are precious!! Love this!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your little cat and owl illustrate this beautiful sentiment perfectly! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card and I totally agree with your sentiment!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute and sweet card! Great sentiment! Love it and your daughter's kitty! :D
    I have seven cats (oh, yes, I know... a big bunch of cats!! LOL) and they enjoy the country daily... but poor birdie, they aren't sure with them around! :(
    I will make them look at your card, they have to learn LOL :D
    Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, great quote. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Kelly and I love that sentiment..the kitty with his birdie friend on his head is so adorable..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a great quote and your lovely image supports it beautifully, with style and humour. Love the strong, bright colours you've used and the great frame. The sequins finish it off perfectly. Thank you so much for joining us at The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful world that would be Kelly!! Love the image and the colours are so bright and cheerful. A gorgeous card. Big hugs and blessings, Carol S.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. The world would be a wonderful place if folks learned to get along with one another in peace! It's a great idea, and I love how you implemented that into a fun card :) Love the owl and kitty together :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Kelly what a fabulous card - love the bird and cat in such harmony!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, my word!!!! This is sooooo cute! Can I borrow the idea?! I want to look at this all day!!! You are a kitty people! Kitty people are the best people! :) Your kitty on a leash is precious! That is an awesome sentiment. Our church gave out shirts a few months ago. Love Everyone Always. That's it. That is what we are supposed to do! Hope you have a happy week! Love and Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow this is so super sweet!!! The image, the message and everything!! What a wonderful design! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  16. Kelly another great card. Love love love it

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is really sweet and what a great layout and sentiment. A cat visits my yard...and leaves me dead birds - so I'm not really a cat person, but your little one has a darling face.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a great quote and perfectly paired with your cute animals. Thanks for playing along with my theme challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete