6.18.2018

The Project Bin: When life gives you lemons .........



Take them!
Free stuff is good! 
 :)

Happy Monday, friends!
I'm on the blog today at The Project Bin 
with a zesty, citrus card that just makes me smile!
I'm channeling thoughts of sunshine, cool sips of lemonade 
and lazy summer days ♥

And I'm also playing along with 30 day coloring challenge this month -
we're up to day 18!
This card will join the entries for Kathy R's coloring challenge here.

I adore the stamps and dies at The Project Bin
and very blessed to be on the Design Team ♥
Denise, owner and designer, is always on the creative edge
and we're super excited to have some wonderful new stamps being released!
Woohoo!


For today's card, I'm using one of my faves:  Yello!
I adore - ADORE - citrus!
I add lemon/limes to my water and diet coke, love desserts like lemon bars 
and adding mandarins and citrus dressings to my salads :)
I think if I could add it my Starbucks, I'd have it there, too - LOL!





I created my card by stamping/cutting the lemon and lemon slices
and coloring them with Azure markers.  
To add a little bit of color to the card, I used 3 colors in lemon, lime, grapefruit. 
The sentiment was added to the top as a contrast to the busy-ness
of the fruits at the bottom,
and matching enamel dots were added to complete the look.
The finished base was framed using Avery Elle's wonky scallop die
and added textured citrus cardstock from Bazzill.

 And that's my card - easy peasy lemon squeezy!

Be sure to stop over at The Project Bin shop to see the fun stamp sets.
If you click on each stamp photo, it will take you to a gallery
where inspirational cards are for you to view.


Thanks for stopping by today!
 
Big hugs, bigger blessings ♥
~Kelly

9 comments:

  1. That sentiment makes me giggling, Kelly! :D It's so cool! :D
    And your card is really fresh and summery with the citrus and those colours!! Well done!!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card Kelly! Loving the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lemonade is good! Yummy card- TPB seems to have really fun stamps- your cards are always so perfect! So refreshing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly, your card is delicious! Mmmmmm... sweet? I love it! It really screams summer with all the citrus... and is just so pretty and colorful too. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect Summer card Kelly! Love the bright and happy colors and what a fun sentiment to go with it! Stay cool! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you have used the stamps Kelly. Great design and the fun sentiment is brilliant. Love, Love it!!! So bright and cheerful. Big hugs and blessings, Carol S.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This actually made me giggle! Wonderful colors and white space.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Free stuff is always good! I wish I had taken more of the last thing offered to me. A dear friend brought a bag of her home-grown lemons to share with a group I belong to. I took two and enjoyed them. Just a few weeks later she passed away unexpectedly. Wish I had taken more lemons and frozen the juice so I could think of her each time I added it to my sweet summer tea! Sensational card, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's very nice card!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete