8.17.2020

You brighten my life!


Hi friends!

It's Monday - again -  but hopefully this bright 
pop of NEON color will brighten your day!




And I'm pretty excited ~ 
I finally got to play with the NEON Karin markers
 which just arrived recently!

I have a slight obsession with all things neon 
as it brings me back to my inner 80's child :)



I created this card using Lawn Fawn's Our Friendship Grows
stamp and die set, and the sentiment is from Life is Good.

Once they were stamped and die cut, I colored them with the neon
Karin Markers - squeee!
They were as much fun as I expected them to be!

(The Video will be on my YouTube channel later today!)

The backgrond panel is an embossing folder from Taylored Expressions ~
I recently had an order arrived with a lot of goodies, including this folder!
I flipped it sideways to create an illusion of a wooden privacy fence ~
and the inspiration was from this fence photo ...
the IC from Splitcoaststampers this weekend!



In hindsight, they look like they are floating
and i probably should have added some stems! 

I was too mesmerized by the fun of playing with the neon markers, 
I suppose!

Here's a final look ~ and Happy Monday to you!



Thanks for stopping by!
Big hugs, bigger blessings!
~Kelly

13 comments:

  1. it's a beautiful and sunny card Kelly
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bright and cheery! These markers look very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly, this is an adorable card - and your post brightened my day, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The flowers are so lovely with the bright colors you used. I have not heard of those particular markers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sure brightened my day with your fabulous and vibrant card Kelly x.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card, wonderful neon colors, and I love the fence background ! Hugs, Enny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your neon flowers are so pretty and happy looking Kelly! Lovely card! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely, cheery, card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kelly, loving your bright and cheery card, super floral design and such pretty colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful bright colors that made me smile when I cast my eyes upon them. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card, the neon colours of the flowers match so well with the embossed panel!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love these bright blossoms!! Great card and great video! I loved hearing your voice!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty--love the colors of the flowers. What a great background too!

    ReplyDelete