11.19.2020

CCEE2047 ~ Sunflowers!

                                                             

     Hi friends!

I have a new challenge at the CCEE Stampers ~
Sunflowers!

It's getting darker earlier and winter is abound for many ~
let's brighten it up with some cheerful yellow sunflowers!

Create a card this week using a sunflower as your focal point ~
either a stamped image or your designer paper.
Please use the code CCEE2047 if you use a gallery or the link up below!






For this week's card, I've used the Altenew Paint-a-Flower
Sunflower.  I'm a member of their monthly subscription
to try it out :)
I've also added some wink of stella to the sunflowers to jazz it up!





Here's the inside:




Thanks for stopping by!

Big hugs, bigger blessings 
~Kelly



17 comments:

  1. This is so sweet Kelly, those sunflowers on the gingham paper are really lovable!!
    Big hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful and cheerful card Kelly
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous Kelly - you have coloured the images beautifully, and made a delightful card with them
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This would brighten anyone’s day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kelly, I love sunflowers so of course I love this card. It's so cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a stunning card, inside and out, Kelly!! I love your beautiful sunflowers with the green gingham background!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That green and yellow are so cheerful and I love the stamped flowers on the inside. The recepient could color it for their own fun if they wanted to. I like that idea! Great challenge today, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card would definitely please the recipient! I love the yellow and green plaid paper.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it, inside and out!! Thanks for a fun challenge, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So bright and cheery! And a beautiful card. I love, love, gingham on a card! You get an A+ for this one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful card Kelly, gorgeous sunflowers and colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cheery card, Kelly. Sure to brighten any recipients day! Beautiful inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful colors. I happen to love sunflowers and daisies. Great paper and wonderful inside stamping as well.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This card has really brightened my day Kelly!
    Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  15. How very pretty! I love thse flowers and your coloring- and your DP is a perfect compliment!!! Bet the shimmer IRL is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. In response to your message, I sent you an email

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the beautifully coloured sunflowers and gingham paper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete