11.30.2020

One Plus Twelve - October

 


Hi friends!


I have a card to share -
the October card on the last day of November before we get to December! :)

Me:  huh??

I'm a few cards behind with my One Plus Twelve card challenge
that I normally would post on the 3rd day of every month ..
like this one!


The samp I chose this year is Beautiful Bloom by My Favorite Things.
It paired well with my WOTY:  Bloom!



For this month's card, since it was fall and harvest in the air,
I found an old OLLLLLLLD stack of PTI designer paper pad with leaves.
I wanted the stamped onto dsp flower to showcase those 
so I stamped several attempts to get the flower just right.


I think should I make a card again like this, I'd add a pop of aqua!

I went through my blog this morning and realized July and August
need to be posted as well
and both of those were done.
Not a clue why they weren't posted either so you'll see those soon!

Thanks for stopping by!

Big hugs, bigger blessings :)
~Kelly

10 comments:

  1. Kelly, your card is stunning! I love the one stamp you're using this year and you certainly are using it in fabulous ways!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is very beautiful Kelly

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so creative, Kelly!! Great colours combo, even if without aqua :)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks great. I love how the color is added to the flower with different colored leaves. Great idea! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Kelly what a stunner!! using that dp was an inspired choice!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a stunning design Kelly and love the detail. Papers and colours are perfection.
    Big hugs and blessings
    Carol S.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful Kelly, I love the wonderful bloom and pretty papers, lovely shades of pink too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an eye catching card, full of vibrancy and so very happy x.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So very beautiful!! That awesome blossom lends itself so perfectly to this fabulous design!!

    ReplyDelete