11.05.2020

CCEE2045: Men Make Dinner Day!

 

Hi friends!

I have some great news ~

You do not have to cook dinner tonight ....

It's Men Make Dinner Day! :)




I'm super excited to be the hostess for the entire month of November 

at the CCEE Stampers.

For the next 4 Thursdays, I hope to bring you some super fun challenges!


First up:  November 1st was Men Make Dinner Day.

In our home, that would be a treat!

My husband doesn't cook very much or very often,

but when he does - YUM!


For my card today, I've used Recipe for Happiness by MFT Stamps.




The bowl and pot are a little wild with the green color 

but I've colored them to mimic the pots and pans my husband

 bought me many years ago.

We were newly married and had just put a down payment on our home

and we were dirt poor  - but still he bought me a beautiful set of 

pots and pans that I'd been eyeing (and WAY out of the budget)

He even bought them in my favorite color:  green!


Yep, he's a keeper!



Be sure to stop in the CCEE Stampers blog and see what the DT has created.

Be sure to link up your cards, too, at the bottom with the linky.


Thanks for stopping by!

Big hugs, bigger blessings :)

~Kelly



14 comments:

  1. Nice card, very pretty. My husband was always a great cook! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The label background is perfect with that chef

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Kelly, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card Kelly, love the chef and your design.
    Didn't know there was such a day, anyhoo we are having a takaway Indian meal to celebrate Alistair's birthday, so neither of us is cooking , just wonderful, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fun card and how lucky where you when your husband bought you the green saucepan set?...Yep he's a keeper.....LOL x.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your spicy background with this adorable chef!! Wish I had a chef-in-residence!! Wouldn't that be the life?? Such a fun challenge, Kelly!! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kelly, this is a great card - I can almost smell the delicious meal Tony is preparing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute card! Those spice labels make a great background!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was going to use my old SU chef stamp set for this week, but could not find it in all my stash. Love this little chef and love that you colored it green. I bet those pots have served you well over the years.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Kelly, it's just adorable card!!! Just perfect to celebrate the yummy dinner made by your hubby, and such sweet memories! :)
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous card Kelly - love the story behind the green pot and bowl :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh this is super CUTE!! Love that background with the spices!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is so adorable! Please don't be jealous, but my husband cooks for me almost every night. (He is a much better cook than I am...and he enjoys cooking) I do the clean up (and all the other housework, etc. that needs to be done. So I do appreciate that I don't have to cook too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. He really is a keeper, Kelly! Love all the labels you used as a bg!!

    ReplyDelete