6.15.2021

CCL ~ #saltlife

 

Hi friends!


It's the 15th of the month, the day

the classy card ladies post our cards from a card kit creation!

We usually have two teams:  The Diamonds and The Pearls

But this month I decided to send each member a small card kit

with the exact same thing in each kit, 

except the stamped image!

Team Diamonds got one gnome, Team Pearls got a different gnome.


The theme for June is:  

#saltlife


I chose this as a theme for the fun of summer

and to just kick back and enjoy the cheeky gnome at the beach!

The image and papers are from Photo Play Stamps called

Tulla and Norbert's excellent adventure.

I live in Miami, Florida close to the beach with palm trees and

sunshine (mostly - right now it's monsoon season!) and #saltlife

is a way of life 'round here!





I did not have time to make my card with my husband being

in the hospital and not being home for a week,

so I quickly threw this card together.

I'm really not happy with this card at all

but I was honest with myself ~ time and mindframe played a part

so this is going into my 'it is what it is' file!


I hope everyone loved their 'paper' trip to the beach this month

with these card kits and enjoyed some #saltlife!


Thanks for stopping by!

14 comments:

  1. Kelly, thank you so much for making June extra fun for all of the Classy Card Ladies! What a fun theme! Your card is adorable! The papers are perfect and what a fun overall design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is adorable. Sometimes the cards you put together quickly turn out to be some of the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a bright and cheery card, Kelly! Love those papers - the flamingoes are perfect for your image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear that your husband has been poorly and in hospital, but you have him home now and he's recovering so that's good, and I hope he continues to improve.
    I love your little gnome in his beachwear, so sweet, beautiful colours and design, take care, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kelly--your card is dang cute. insert--(you are always way to hard on yourself and your worst critic) done! I love the kit you sent us this month and it sure was fun to color up this guy! Your colors are sweet and it is a cute layout! Thanks for all of the fun in the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A brilliant fun card Kelly. An adorable little Gnome and love his flip flops on his feet and his lump of water melon in his hand!! Big hugs and blessings, Carol S.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What's not to like??? I love the brilliant pink against the orange and the image is so darn cute!!!
    Thank you for such a fun, fun kit. I loved playing with the adorable gnome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kelly thank you so much for the kits. I love them and they were so much fun to work with. I love it. Your card is wonderful and you are way too hard on yourself. I can't believe you were able to get all the kits out and still make a card with all that was going on. Take care my sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is sweet and fun- the image is adorable! Love your DP and the layout you used. What's not to love? I have never heard of #SAlt Life before : ) Thanks so much for the fun kit- it was so fun to create with!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving this Kelly = despite the fact you are not completely happy with it - love the flamingo paper and the fun colours on the gnome
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww... Bright, bold, sunny, fun, cute and sweet card, Kelly!!!! Adorable!! Whats to wish more about it?? :D I don't know why you aren't satiefied, for me this is just the perfection!!
    Sorry to hear about your hubby at hospital, best wishes for a speedy recovery!!
    Hugs and good vibes on your way!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable card, Kelly. The colors are perfect for this beach scene.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Best gnome EVER!! I love this flip flop wearing guy with his watermelon snack and pink flamingo friend! So perfect for the Florida beach, Kelly!!

    ReplyDelete