6.17.2021

RSG ~ Golden Anniversary

 

Hi friends!


I'm still playing catch up on my cards as my month of June

confused itself with July 

and just sort of popped like a firecracker! :)




This is my card that I created for the Ready, Set, Go challenge

but wasn't home to create it on the day it was due.

Jeanette is the hostess and her challenge represents our 50th card,

hence, the title Golden Anniversary.

This is her challenge and then I'll explain my card :)


Because there are three of us, my challenge called for using three of something on our cards –   three colors, three layers, three designer papers, three whatever.

 The cards were also to include something on  that starts with the first letter of each of our names – so something that starts with a K, something that starts with a B and something that starts with a J.
Oh, and one more thing… because this is our Golden Anniversary,
 I wanted to see some GOLD on our cards.


First, here is my card:



I've been enjoying sharing cards for the #lovewins Instagam hop

and I've been finding creative ways to encorporate the theme

into most of my cards this month - like this one.


For my 3's, I used 3 heat embossed words and layers to the card.

For the letter B = black cardstock, my base layer of this card.

J = jewel tones colors of the glitter cardstock and 

thank you to my daughter, Victoria, who said 

"Your card looks like a kaleidoscope of color!"

And there you have it ... K = kaleidoscope.

Finally, for the touch of gold, I substituted gold for yellow in the rainbow.


You can see Barb's card here

and Jeanette's card here - posted on the day they were due :)

Meanwhile ...... me  


Here's a final look 

and details over on my Instagram!



"Love one another" ~ It's really simple :) 

Thanks for stopping by!


10 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Kelly, this is an amazing card! Gorgeous!!! I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card Kelly, I love the design and all those wonderful glittery shapes, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! SUPER-SPARKLING!! So gorgeous! Clever ideas to follow the promt, your card is really striking! LOVE the jewel tones colours of the glittered hexagons and the black base make them just pop!! Great design, very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that's a card of sparkle Kelly!! Brilliant design and love the colours. Have a lovely weekend. Big hugs and blessings, Carol S.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card with lots of sparkle and pizzazz! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOw - this is fabulous Kelly - love how you incorporated all the elements so beautifully, and your card is stunning
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun, Kelly! Full of glittery goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kelly--this card is stunning! I love the design and the glittery colors are so fun! Way to go with the challenge this month--you rocked it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kelly this card is awesome. So different and amazing. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A sparkling delight, Kelly!! I love this sensational card!!

    ReplyDelete