8.09.2021

3M: You are mermazing!

 

Hi friends!

You are mermazing - really, you are!

Today's card isn't the one that should be here ...

but it's the one that I'll share today :)




I'm the hostess for this month's round of the 3M - 

or 3 Musketeers (which is Barb, Jeanette and I)

and I sent them both this stamped image from Neat and Tangled.

My little grand, Alice, LOVES Mermaids

and really hopes to see Ariel at Disney World in a few weeks <3




But, we've been away and dashed back home only to find 

that I cannot find my card anywhere. 

So, it will turn up at some point - I'm not worried

and I'll share it with you when it pops up!



I thought I'd show you the card I made last month (or so)

with this stamp set.

If you follow me on Instagram, you've already seen it in my REELS :)

I created the background using Clear Skies Lunar Paste

 from Simon Hurley Creates and a recycled orange bag!




The netting made for great texture and a fun pattern.

I let it dry overnight and used it as the ocean for this mermaid 

and friends.





Once it dried, about 24 hours, I assembled my card

with the images cut and colored.

Her 3rd birthday is going to be a  mermaid theme - 

so I really need to find the other card!

In the meantime, check out Barb and Jeanette's blogs

and see what they've made!

Thanks for stopping by!


7 comments:

  1. super sweet and beautiful Kelly great idea
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never played with or heard of this paste. I love your result, so now I am intrigued. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very cute card Kelly. Love all the characters and a pretty scene you have created. Stay safe and big hugs and blessings, Carol S.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! Love, love, love your clever technique for the background texture!! Absolutely to try! Thanks so much for sharing! And the whole design is delightful! How cute is that mermaid!!! Amazing card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great. What a lovely background. I saved a net bag like this a month ago that had lemons in it just in case I could do something with it as far as card making goes. So, I'm so glad to see your card. Love it. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kelly, WOW! I'm almost speechless. The netting look created with the paste and the repurposed bag is the perfect background for your adorable mermaid and her friends! This may not have been the card that was supposed to be here, but I'm sure it was here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is fantastic! I love the background the most--but your coloring of the sweet images are perfect! Thanks for a fun challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete