8.11.2021

Hot Mess Success ~ Napkin Mod Podge!


 Hi friends!

I'm super blessed to have been invited on YouTube by my sweet friends

to join their trash to treasure collab!

I've always loved the concept of taking junk and/or recycled items

and being able to use them again and bring them new joy, new life!

My amazing partner, BB,  sent me an amazing package

and I was thrilled to create with it - 

you can see the BIG REVEAL on my YouTube on 8/13 :)




I had some leftovers and decided to use a few more of the scraps.

Like the napkin!

I got out my mod podge and adhered the napkin to a piece of

cereal box cardboard - more trash, more treasure!




            Once it was dry, I used my Avery Elle die and cut out 

Best Day Ever from #110 white cardstock and added it to the front.

I almost added a sentiment but I wanted the napkin print to shine!



This was absolutely so fun to do

and the mod podge went EV-ER-Y-WHERE!

When I tell you I even had it on my contact lens, I did!

And I don't even know how :/


Was this month a success:  YES!

Would I do this technique again?  Absolutely!


This was super fun and I did loved the napkin technique

so it was a Hot Mess = Succees!


Thanks for stopping by!



12 comments:

  1. Fabulous piece, recycling is always good! Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE to recycle stuff into cards and tags and love this idea. BTW I'm getting a kick out of all your videos. You're a HOOT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful Kelly, I love your recycled design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your recycled project is amazing Kelly and very pretty. Big hugs and big blessings, Carol S.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! Mod Podge on your contact lens? Hope you had a success also in cleaning them! :/
    Adorable creation, great idea using the napkin recycling the cereal box! Love the sweet and cheerful feel of your card!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it Kelly - the card that is, but not the sound of Mod-Podge on your lens!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! This looks great Kelly! I tried the napkin technique once and failed miserably but you sure did a fabulous job with it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh- this is beautiful! Love that gorgeous napkin with the hummingbirds! Sounds like a fun time, except for the Mod Podge on your contact! I just use the Xyron- no mess and cardstock. I will have to pop over to the You Tube soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great card. Love the way you used the napkin. This background is absolutely perfect for the large sentiment die cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is so cool--love the patterned napkin for this fun technique

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card with this beautiful napkin and your bold sentiment!

    ReplyDelete