10.31.2021

and then .......... people!


Hi friends!

 hAPpY HaLLoWeEn!


I can't believe October is almost over

and in a few hours, the kids will actually be Trick or Treating!

The past year(s) have been so ....different.

It will be a wonderful sight tonight seeing the children at the door -

in costumes, asking for little treats!

I can't wait :)



My card ....... eek!

I'm literally 2 weeks overdue in posting this for the CCL card group.

Mine did arrive much later than anticipated and then L.I.F.E

but at least it's still October!



Our hostesses for this round of card kit splendor was

LJ for the Diamonds and Darlene for the Pearls!

They chose a theme of humor / snarky cat

and LJ sent us the most fabulous card kit with Tim Holtz snarky cat.



And here's my card!

I couldn't agree more with this sentence most days when I'm out!

People here where i live just don't know how to be normal :/

LJ sent us several sentiments and they are a hoot!

I chose this one because I'll send this to my daughter

and it's right up her alley (cat) - HA!


The rest of the card making friends created cards

and you can find them on Splitcoaststampers - Classy Card Ladies.

Next month, we have one more round

and then it's ta-da - done until 2022!


Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. What a fun cat image Kelly- and I love the snarky sentiment you have paired it with - a fabulous result
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card, Kelly. That image is so striking and your sentiment is the perfect match!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A terrific fun card Kelly, I love the Kate he's so cool and what a wonderful sentiment, I can resonate with him, super card layout too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Tom Holtz cat. Great fun and a brilliant design Kelly. Keep safe and well. Big hugs and blessings, Carol S.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card kelly! Glad you liked the kit. I so love the simple look of your card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kelly, your snarky cat card was well worth the wait. I love the tilts and fun of it... and that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am sure wishing I had snapped up these sassy cats!! Awesome card, Kelly!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that image and the sentiment that goes with it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card cracks me up and I am sure your daughter laughed out loud!

    ReplyDelete