10.06.2021

24 Hour Blueprints ~ October!


 Hi friends!

Happy Inktober!


This is truly one of my favorite times of the year ~

the beauty of fall, the crisp change to the air,

 the colors, tastes and smells!


AND today is my granddaughter's 3rd birthday!

YAY! <3


And oh - there's a new segment to the 24 Hour Blueprint challenge, too!

You can read how it all started here on the first post  ~

the challenge is the hostess creates sketches for cards,

sends it to us 7 am the day before and we have 24 hours to make them!




Jeanette is our hostess for this round and 

these are her 3 amazing sketches:



And now here are my 3 cards ~ but before I show them to you,

I have to apologize to our hostess, Jeanette!

I didn't read the instructions clearly and didn't see that the theme was

seasonal - meaning all 3 cards were to be a different season!


So, we'll just pretend my cards are different seasonal coffees ...

I've got some chesnut, spiced vanilla chai and pumpkin spice lattes!

:)


For all 3 of my cards, I've used Pretty Pink Posh "giving thanks" stamp:


Here's card #1:


Card #2:



and card #3:


This will be the last of this series for 2021

and we may/not resume in 2022 but it was a fun challenge to try!

I think anything that inspires you to create and make some cards

is a wonderful thing and I'm thankful to my friend Shiela 

for introducing me to this fun concept!


Be sure to see what Jeanette and Barb have created with the sketches

and here's a final look at my 3 cards:



Thanks, Jeanette, for a fun round!

Have a beautiful day everyone ~

it's party time around here!

Thanks for stopping by!




8 comments:

  1. These are so sweet Kelly! Love the pretty Fall colors - also my favorite time of the year! Love the "seasonal" coffee interpretation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly, these three are absolutely adorable!!! I love the darling images and wonderful colors as well as the seasonal coffees. ;) Your creativity is inspiring. Love love LOVE seeing what you can do with a challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your three cards--the colors are great! You rocked each of the challenges and the cards are all so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute!!! Love the simple and sweet designs, such pretty sketches! The critters and the papers look so cute! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooops - never mind, you have made three wonderful cards Kelly, with great use of the sketches Jeanette provided. Love your autumnal colours and the pretty paper you have used
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Autumn is my FAVOITE season, Kelly, so I might have made that same mistake!! These are so adorable with your super cute pilgrim critters and colorful fall papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Autumn too Kelly and those cards are just so cute! hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are adorable Kelly! What a cute stamp set!

    ReplyDelete