8.16.2024

Halloween Magic!


Hi friends!

Today I have a fun card share featuring the adorable

Halloween stamps and dies from Whimsy Stamps!




 I was inspired by my daughter's love of Kiki's Delivery Service

which she watched over and over AND OVER

rewinding the VHS tape! 

That was 20+ years ago but memories are forever :)



For this card, I used Halloween Magic stamps and dies,

coloring them and popping them up for dimension.


The beautiful blended sky was a perfect backdrop


I heat embossed the sentiment and added a little dust to the spikes

on the fence to give it that aged, patina look!

AND ... there's more!


There is a new release with SUPER FUN goodies now available!


Be sure to check out the store's new products

for some happy crafting!


Thanks for stopping by!
~Kelly



Entered to:  Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge - add a sentiment
Craft Rocket - any animal

1 comment: