8.21.2024

Ice Cream Treats!

 Hi friends!

May your day be a SWEET one!




Today I'm sharing a sweet treats card 

for the Wednesday Instagram card group.

This week, we have 2 hostesses that suggested Summer Foods,

drinks, summer treats, poolside drinks and more!

I'm actually on a carribbean vacation a of the time this posts

probaby having one of those beachside drhnks!



Back to my card!

I'm sharing ice cream with friends with some bright fun

summery colors.

I am SO IN LOVE with this card!

I don't say that often but I saw a vision in my head 

and it played out on paper perfectly. 

YAY!

I used Ellen Hutson Ice Cream Stamp stamp set for this fun

card and lawn fawn and heffy doodle cardstocks.


Next week is our final summer card

and I can't wait to share that one with you!

If you use the hashtag #summersoireecardmakinghopi2024,

we'd love to see your cards!


Thanks for stopping by!

~Kelly

2 comments:

  1. A wonderful card Kelly - and enjoy your holiday with all the sweet treats you can have...
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete