8.12.2024

The ProCRAFTinator's Club: August!

 

Hi friends!

Today's share is for the TCP 

~ The ProCRAFTinator's Club ~

where a group of us friends share our cards

made from a kit, class, camp or retreat!



We post every 2nd Monday and with a theme of Anything Goes :)




I'm behind in a couple of blog posts ~

 my beautiful granddaughter

is here for 2 weeks and this Oma is overjoyed!

So we're going back to March 2024 for this Pinkfresh Studio

virtual retreat ~ a gift from my husband and kids for my birthday <3

It was a fun series of classes

and O.M.G. the box that arrived filled with stamps, dies, stencils,

and pap;er, ephemera. etc took my breath away!

It was hard to choose where to start creating!

I did the retreat live but mostly watched :)



For today's card, I had 'kid in a candy store' syndrome

but finally settled on the Artsy Floral washi, stencil and die set.

For added sparkle, I used the PFS gold gems to highlight 

the gold that is on the flower outlines of the washi.

The retreat was an easy pace and the classes were so versatile ~

I'm a slow crafter because I overthink everthing to de@th

but this was seriously top notch!  

10/10 recommend!


And that's it for August!

Thanks for stopping by!
~Kelly

1 comment: