11.18.2013

It's a Mystery - revealed!

Oh me oh my, how did it get to be Monday already! ;) 
I hope your weekend was wonderful!

Today's post is a crazy, fun post!
There is a sweet and special group of gal pals on SCS
that rotates sending a "mystery" image to work with, 
create cards and post the results ... 
And that's today!
Our hostess this month is Sweet P, who sent us this sassy as all get up
image from Mashi's Muffins called "Mrs. Claus."
Va va va voom!!
I secretly colored mine to look like gorgeous Paola ...
Isn't she fab-u-lous!



I colored her with my prismas in a brighter palette rather than 
traditional Christmas because the image just screamed FUN
to me! I gave her a hot pink dress and glitz it with a teensy
bit of Wink of Stella, silver. 
I forgot to snap a picture of my cards before the flew to Canada
and recreated this from memory (and the slivers of paper left
in the Cabana to remind me what I used! ;)

Thanks for stopping by today and oh!
36 more days until CHRISTMAS!!! <3 span="">

Big hugs, Bigger Blessings!
~Kelly

23 comments:

  1. Love the bright, fun colors Kelly!

    Your layout is great and I love the papers you used...such a fun Christmas card!

    36 days?? Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, she is sassy and fun! Love the use of pinks and greens together for it! Sounds like a fun group!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card with such a fun image!!~!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly--I love the colors you chose for this card--Awesome! Great layout too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Va-va-va-voom is right! Love your coloring and as always- you have the perfect touch for mixing DP's together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun card! I love the hot pink. Pink and green are my fav colors so I could be a little bit biased! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great color combo in this! Super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so fun, Kelly!! The image is adorable and you colored her beautifully!! The papers are awesome!! Love this!! Happy Monday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just gor-juss Kelly - and so glad I am not the only one to forget to photograph cards - I have been known to ask my DD to photograph cards I have already sent her!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love, love, love this card. Great job...♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun and fabulous, Kelly! What a fresh and festive holiday design.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute! Love this bright and cheery Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mrs Claus certainly is Sassy and lively Kelly!
    A fun card indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Definitely Va a va voom card! Love the plucky image and great colors and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well, the countdown to Christmas is scary - it's so close - but your card is adorable. Love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Isn't she just a little ball of fire! What a festively cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous. What a fun, festive card.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this image and the fun way you colored her!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  20. You have made an absolutely lovely card but to be a part of our challenge, you need to backlink to us. :) And also please mention what products on your card that comes from Wild Orchid Crafts.

    Best regards Malin, WOC ♥

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a fun and festive card! I love the bright colors and the expression on her face! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  22. oh my my....do I ever look cute as a brunette!! lol...perhaps on my next hair apptm (next week) I should change my color to that *wink*;) Jokes aside your card is STUNNING...LOVE your thinking outta da box and coloring the fun image (from C.C. Design) in fun hot pink! She looks absolutely mahhhvellous dahlin!!♥

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is so cute! I love the bright, fun colors you used.

    ReplyDelete