11.06.2013

SEAson's Greetings!


Hello from Miami,
 land of the forever sunshine and bright blue oceans!

Today's card is one that I'm just tickled to have made ~
using the Newton's Nook stamps which are so whimsical and fun.
I first spied this stamp company while blurfing one day
and saw this absolutely charming card and tracked down where 
it came from - isn't it cute!  
I loved their sketch this week on their challenge blog,
and decided to give it a try!  Since we celebrate a rather Tropical Christmas here in South Florida, I thought this stamp set was just the CUTEST!
For the challenge, I inked up  SEAson's Greetings stamp set,
 which I was blessed to win at their new
release blog hop - thank you, Newton's Nook!

Btw, if you haven't met Newton .. take a peek
What a sweet fur baby and a most wonderful assistance, I imagine :)

Here is my card, using my VERY favorite color combo ever!




And the sketch:


And you know me, I have to decorate the inside of my cards, too!
 I left this one blank for now as this Christmas card 
still has to travel :)


I'll enter this card into the Newton's Nook Challenge #4, sketch,
 the Loves Rubberstamps Challenge - Anything Goes and 
the RibbonCarousel Challenge - holiday w/ a spoiled item (I used twine!)

Thanks for stopping by and I "shell" "sea" you soon!
Hee hee!

Big hugs, Bigger Blessings!
~Kelly



22 comments:

  1. What a cutie this little guy is!!! He's all decked out for those colder waters I think! Love your card!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Kelly - love the image and you have rally made him look gorgeous.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Every new mother needs at least 8 extra hands, the image would be wonderful for a new mother!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is super adorable and fun. I like your favorite color combo and I really like that snowflake paper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kelly, this card is ADORABLE! Love that image and the bright cheerful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kelly! Thanks so much for playing along with our Inky Paws Challenge at Newton's Nook Designs! Your card is absolutely adorable and I'm glad to see the stamps you won are getting some good use! It's always so much fun to see what everyone creates! I really love your fun, bright color combo. It totally works with this fun image! Who says holiday cards need to be red and green!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! I love the papers. Great colouring, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous11/07/2013

    I really like the inside of your card!! The outside is pretty great too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, this Christmas octopus is too adorable!!! Great job with the sketch and I do love your color combo too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fresh take on a Christmas/winter card!! Absolutely adorable image, love the mittens! Your color combo is so fresh and crisp. This is just a super card & congrats on winning the stamp set! Woo Hoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too cute! I must say this is the first Christmas card I have seen with an octopus on it! Very clever and appropriate for warm weather (and even for those of us who just love adorable!) Congrats on winning!! Exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so adorable!! That little guy is so cute!! I love the color combo!! What a unique and fun holiday card - I love it!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  13. The inside is a perfect match to the outside! Just adorable all around! Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kelly--this card is wonderful! I too love the colors and that image is so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a fun card. I love the colour combo. A perfect entry for our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps. Thanks for joining us. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute and I like your favorite color combo too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This image is so adorable! Love the choice of colors and papers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. The colors are beautiful! I've never seen an image like this - an octopus with mittens. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I saw this set and thought it was adorable. Congrats on winning it! Your card is sooo cute and the color combo is perfect :-)

    I will have to watch for their next challenge so I can use my new dog set that I bought there!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Completely cute! An octopus with mittens!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Adorable! You always have the best fun and bright papers!

    ReplyDelete