11.24.2013

Warm winter wishes :)



Good morning!
It's been raining cats and dogs here
which was wonderful for some crafty Cabana time!

I loved the new sketch from Newton's Nook Design
Challenge #5 this week.
I needed to get a few more holiday cards done and
think this cute little mitten freebie is just adorable!
I wanted to use up a few squares of Cosmo Cricket from a recent project ;)
I colored it with my prismacolor markers in coordinating colors
And decorated the inside for future note writing.

Here is my card:


And the sketch:

Inky Paws Sketch Challenge #5 for Newton's Nook Designs

I'll enter this to the Newton's Nook Challenge this week.


Thanks for stopping by!
Big Hugs, Bigger Blessings!
~Kelly

17 comments:

  1. I love the sentiment and layers on your card. :-)It makes me warm and cozy inside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly, this is adorable. Cute image and I love that sketch you used. Fantastic card for the holidays!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kelly! This is soooooo cute! Love the papers/colors. FABULOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Love your color palette! Thanks so much for playing along with our inky paws challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to say- seeing lots of this green/blue color- I do not know how to describe it, but I LOVE it! Great card- loving the DP you used and the image is cute- needing gloves here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty my friend, love your colours!! We have rain coming tomorrow so I will be back in the studio then :-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable winter card, Kelly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fabulous colors and patterns on this warm and cozy card, Kelly! Such a cheerful design!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the cute mittens and great color combo you used! We need the warm and cozy wishes here, its cold!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The colors/papers you chose to work with just make this card perfect! Fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The image is so adorable and I love the colors you used to showcase it. Great job using the sketch! Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute. Great job with the sketch and I like the colors and the papers you used. I hope the sun is back out!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kelly what a terrific combination of colour and image - just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great colors on your Christmas card. Thanks for the link - I snagged the freebie! Hope to make a cute card too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I so love this card Kelly - :) It's even more beautiful IRL. Thank you my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great use of scraps and the cutest mitten image.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a terrific card!

    ReplyDelete