6.22.2017

Exciting news!! CCEE1725 and RSG #2


Hi friends and happy World Music Day!
Today's card is super special to me for two reasons :)
First, I am so excited to share that I'm now 
a CCEE Stamper's Challenge DT member :)
Thank you for the gracious spot to join your team, CCEE ~
I'm beyond heart touched ♥
The CCEE Stampers are self described: Cheers + Challenges Eclectic Ensemble!
The amazing team consists of:
Maryann
and me! :) 

I love how the CCEE finds things like quirky holidays and celebrated days
to use as a spring board for card making.
Right. up. my. alley!

Our hostess, Frances, gave us a theme for CCEE1725: World Music Day.
Thank you, Frances :)

  
My card is also the 2nd card for my Ready, Set, Go! Challenge group!
Barb, this month's hostess, and asked us to created a card using R, S and G! 
My R - Rainbow, ribbon
My S - Sequins
My G - Guitar

  
For World Music Day, I used Rockstar Anya from The Greeting Farm stamps.
I've had this stamp for FOREVER!
I chose this one to represent WMD for a very special young lady,
as talented with her voice as she is the electric guitar.
And her hair has been just about every color of the rainbow, 
so rather than color her hair, I paper pieced it with leftover dsp ~ perfect!
I added the follow your dreams sentiment, stamped right onto the dsp,
 as it better fits the purpose of the card for her.
  
 

 The RSG! challenge is with 2 of my bestiesBarb and Jeanette.
We 3M group {created by Jeanette} - just taking it up a notch {created by me!}
Each month we will have a challenge that's really out there ~
we thinking outside the box.
Thanks, Barb, for your fun theme!

Whew - I appreciate you reading my long post today!
It's an exciting day for me,
to be able to share the creations made from the heart ♥
I hope you are able to find inspiration in all that is around you, too :)

Big hugs, bigger blessings!
~Kelly


19 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your DT post Kelly. A gorgeous card and a great looking challenge too.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome, kELLY!!! Thanks for joining us at CCEE. What a fun card......paper pieced hair!! Just such a cute idea. Love the papers you used, and the image is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly, It is so good to have you here at CCEE again, and you never fail to make use of your colorful, wonderful paper collection on your cute cards that bring smiles to everyone. This rainbow paper pieced hair (my favorite technique, btw) just puts us all to rockin' out with this adorable guitarist. I love sharing my stamping life with you, Kelly, and hope we get to meet someday in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First... CONGRATULATIONS! You are going to have a blast on the team, I'm sure... and they are so lucky to have you!

    Now, your card. WOW! IT is amazing! I always love the color schemes you use... bright and cheerful! They scream Kelly! And your design is over the top amazing!

    I'm so glad you dreamed up RSG and asked me to be part of it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Huge congrats on your new DT!! They are lucky to have you!! Your card is so gorgeous!! I love her hair!! The colors are fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yipee!!! Kelly, I am so excited to be working with you on the CCEE Stampers DT. We are so lucky that you have brought your amazing talent and wonderful fans to the CCEE Stampers!

    Your little rocker's hair looks a lot like the styles I am seeing on the streets these day--- so fun and colorful!! You know I am a huge fan of your beautiful papers and fabulous layered designs!! This one for World Music Day is perfect for this week's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so super cute and beautiful Kelly and congrats.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay!! What exciting and fun news!! Congrats and I know you will be the perfect addition to their team! :) Your card is funtabulous and oh so ROCKS for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome to the team, Kelly! So happy you'll be joining us on Thursdays. What a cute card! I love those Greeting Farm kids.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome aboard...look forward to seeing your creations! This little gal is one cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats Kelly and well deserved. Pretty card and love the design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome aboard the CCEE express....lol.....love how your colors pop and LOVE the paper pierced hair....very clever and cool.....sweet musical image for this week's challenge...fab work....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card- what a creative way to do your rock stars hair! Love it! Congrats on your new fun DT!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Kelly, Huge Congratulations on your DT spot. I love the card you've made. The image is a real cutie and I think her paper pieced hair looks great. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this cute jolly card, and the hair is fab!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats in being asked to be on the DT! Your card is so cheerful and happy love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on your DT!!! Fantastic cardm love it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Kelly this is marvellous!! Love her rainbow hair :-). Congrats on the new DT you have been chosen for
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  19. Kelly--first, congrats on your new DT. I am sure they will all love your designs and I am sure you will be a perfect lady to show off their images!

    And--I love your card for this month's Ready, Set, Go. Great colors and such a cute design too!

    ReplyDelete