6.05.2017

Mondays with The Project Bin ~ get messy!



Hi friends!
 
It's officially the LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL :)
The best part of summer for me ... having my "babies" near ♥
And not driving to and from and from and to
 all.  day.  long.
will be nice, too :)
 
Since it's Monday, Kelly² posts cards for The Project Bin
on the TPB Inspiration blog!
What did I make for you with The Project Bin stamps today?
 
A mess!
That's what I made!
A big 'ol fun, gooey mess :)


 
This shaving cream technique is one that I have done a few times before,
and it's always great fun.
It's like finger painting - for moms!
The only thing I did different with this 'faux marble" shaving cream techique
is instead of using my reinkers, I used 'ol fashioned food coloring.
Like from Betty Crocker :)
The colors are amazingly vivid and striking!
 
 I used the stamp/die set Feline Good ~ such an irresistible set ♥
 
 
 
I stamped the different cats onto designer paper,
then ran them through my Cuttlebug with the coordinating dies.
I propped them onto the brightly colored background with 3D foam.
This card is matted with black card stock, almost unheard of with my cards,
but it was just the perfect color for the contrasting 'busy' colors.
The banner was the last stamped touch, right onto the dsp.
Since it was so busy, I added a few matching enamel dots and that's it!

You can see more cards with this stamp/die set in the DT gallery.
There are so many different sentiments in the set,
your cards will turn out PURR-fect! 
You can find this stamp/die set as well as many others in the shop!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Big hugs, bigger blessings ♥
~Kelly
 
 

22 comments:

  1. Wow! This is stunning Kelly! Love your background and those kitties are so cute! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab background and great card Kelly
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your saving cream background is so bright and vivid, Kelly! perfect for these delightfully patterned kitties!! Adorable card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card, Kelly... one that reflects your fantastic talent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning, messy, backgrounds and lovely cats on your fab cards!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is gorgeous, Kelly!! The background looks amazing!! The colors are so vibrant and beautiful!! The kitties are adorable, too!! Love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowzer!!! Kelly, your background is just FANTASTIC!!! Love it so much, such a fab technique! I have to try this, one day... :D Thanks for sharing!! Love the card you made with it, amazing colours and the cute and fun kitties pop out so well! Great work of art!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I last did the shaving foam technique with my Granddaughter and she loved it and I still have some pieces left. Love the colours you have used and the two cats are adorable. Great card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I used to use the shaving cream technique often...made such unique backgrounds...have to do it again!...love the cats on the designer papers...and a great punny sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this card. Such a pretty background and a sweet sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun card Kelly - and i do love those cats and the sentiment.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, I love that wonderful background Kelly, love the cats and the great sentiment too.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. How Pretty--I love the background too and it is so fun to do and to show off!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my your background is gorgeous! I've done that with the kids but it never came out this pretty. And what an adorable sentiment for your little cats.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hooray for summer vacation!! Your background is outstanding!! I haven't done shaving cream painting since my preschool teaching days, but I'm feeling the need to get messy again, thanks to you! Fabulous card, dear friend! Enjoy your time with the kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous background, Kelly. I´ve tried this technique and i don´t like the mess **lol**

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fun card. Love the background and of course those cute kitties.So happy for you to be done with school if only for a few short months. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well if this isn't just too fun! It is always amazing to see what happens with the shaving cream technique.

    ReplyDelete
  19. A great fun card and the background looks fantastic. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. For some reason of all things that could intimidate me....shaving cream does! I still have'nt tried this technique. This is totally awesome. Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love this card and the background is so creative!

    ReplyDelete