6.12.2017

Mondays with The Project Bin ~ No coloring!


Hi friends!

HaPpY sUmMEr! 
Those two words are pure bliss,
and I couldn't be happier to have 'my babies' home! ♥
We're already enjoying fun summer moments and
I look forward to some "lazy days" ahead, too :)


  Today's card for The Project Bin inspiration blog is
 trying a new-to-me technique.
I decided to step outside the box and do something different.
My entire card is die cut and paper pieced ~ no coloring!
Using the fun stamp and die set Just Poppin',
 I die cut the cardstock directly with the popcorn die.
I added some patterned paper as the focal point under the die cut area.
The popcorn sentiment and a few of the kernels are "popped up" (haha!)
with 3d foam squares for dimension,
and the only 2 areas that are stamped (not colored!) for an outline.


I also wanted to share some really exciting news.
The Project Bin will be having a Christmas in July blog hop!
We hope you can join us
for holiday inspiration, stamps/dies and giveaways and more! ♥



Please save the date and join us!
 
 This week you'll see a few 'catch up' cards as well.
Last week was a blur and I had to refocus and regroup ...
sometimes you just have to be at peace with that :) 

For now, hop on over to The Project Bin shop
for the Just Poppin' stamp and die set and more!


 Thanks for stopping by today!
Big hugs, bigger blessings ♥
~Kelly

16 comments:

  1. Such a cool card! Perfect popcorn with the paper piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super card Kelly and a great sentiment too.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fabulous!! The papers you used are perfect!! My favorite snack!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, such fun card!!! :D Love it so much! The popcorn looks great, fab dimension and colours, and how cool sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. FABulous and fun card Kelly and looking forward to hopping..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant fun card and love the sentiment. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kelly, this is amazing! No coloring and yet it is definitely colorful and fun! Love love LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your clever use of paper piecing Kelly - a really eye catching card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great fun card Kelly and I love the paper piecing. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A super fun image and a really lovely card. Thank you for joining our 'Dies' challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that great polka dot paper for your popcorn and what a fun set with its great mix of quirky sayings!! Love it, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous stamps and die cuts and lovely card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts, welcome again;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  13. So so cleaver Kelly......its poppin right off the page! 2 can play your game right? heehee Seriously....this is a very POPular set so I've been told! Ok ok I'm done.....I need to POP in on some friends blogs now! ROTFL

    ReplyDelete
  14. This came out so cute! Perfect papers to go with it and that sentiment - fun and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this card Kelly--and I love popcorn too!

    ReplyDelete