6.26.2017

Mondays with The Project Bin ~ Sail, repeat!



Happy Monday, friends!
It's a little naughti{cal} on the blog today ♥
I adore the nautical-ocean-beachy looks, including on cards,
so  today I'm featuring 'Anchors Away' by The Project Bin!

My son's recent adventures of boating and tubing were my muse :)
Since I typically try something new each week with my TPB cards
this week is no exception week:  Ombre ink!

I've spied these new Ombre inks from Hero Arts 
on several social media sites and, because I'm a curious sort,
was very intriqued. No time like the present to give it a try!


 For today's card, I inverted the ink pad from vertical to horizontal
 to have a gradual change in ink color.
Stamped the opposite direction, 
you'll get more of a striped version of the same look.
Equally pretty but stripes with stripes - I wanted a more uniform look.



The Anchor's Away stamp set is so versatile.
Take a peek at this gorgeous set and let your mind sail away with imagination! 



Now before you go ~ remember to save the date!
We have a wonderful Christmas in July blog hop planned
with holiday inspirations, cards and giveaways!!



A big thank you to the original artist who inspired my card,
 found on Pinterest!

 I hope you are enjoying summer to it's fullest ~
Be well, friends ♥

Big hugs, bigger blessings!
~Kelly

I'll enter my card into:  Dragonfly Journey #95 - Red, White, and Blue-tiful

16 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous design Kelly!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design work Kelly! Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous!! I love the design and the colors!! The ombre ink is a must-have!! Love it, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the clean lines of the design and colours. A great card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this fun sentiment with these classic nautical colors and stripes! Fabulous card, Kelly!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great. Card. Love the layout and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect color combo for this card! I love those glossy enamel dots too! Wonderful use of the new ink pad too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous nautical card with perfect colours.x.♥
    [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fantastic card Kelly, I love the combo of the blue and red. Great stamp set.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card Kelly - and yes NEW ZEALAND sailed away with the America's cup today :-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  11. The ombre pads work great on this card Kelly! Love the sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kelly, this card is so striking... with the bold colors and great contrast with the white.

    I've not paid any attention to others using the Ombre inks, but now I'm sure I'll be watching to see what others do with them, too. I'm impressed!

    So sorry I'll miss the Project Bin Christmas Hop... I'll be in the Dominican then. Shucks! (Should I cancel my trip? J/K... I am going!)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love red, white and blue! So crisp, clean and gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Reminds me of a sailor suit! So cute. The ombre is very subtle...I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Kelly! This is a very crisp, clean, and fun card and I just love it. Have a very Happy 4th of July and thanks so much for joining my Red, White, and Blue-tiful blog challenge :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete