7.09.2017

3M: Anything is POP-sicle :)

Hi friends!



 I hope your summer is going super! :)
Our son left for sleep-away Boy Scout camp so this mama 
is having a bit of a hard time adjusting.
He's having an adventure of a lifetime ~
hiking, camping, merit badging, white water rafting, etc!
 Me ... I'm missing my boy ... and making cards :/


On the 9th of every month, the 3 Musketeers (3M) post our cards
based on the image mailed to us by the current hostess.
This month, it's Jeanette, 
and she sent us this darling CC Designs Popsicle girl ♥




This Little Pixie's Popsicle Girl is just super sweet 
and I went with a summer-y vibe with my papers and embellishments,
including on the inside of my card with the matching sentiment. 


You can see the other 3M cards by going to their blogs,
Barb and Jeanette!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Big hugs, bigger blessings ♥
~Kelly

15 comments:

  1. what a sweet and cheerful card Kelly
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun little image and sentiment. Lovely and bright - a perfect summer card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute image and I love your layout with all the different papers and textures. Your pop dotes really make it POP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute and fab colored image, Kelly. Love the way you layered the bright papers.
    Crafting is the best way to forget you're missing your son☺☺
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so summery and fun!! She's adorable!! I love the colors and papers!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable and gorgeous,bright,sunny,happy card Kelly..FABulous.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is so very cute and a very summery card. I remember the feeling when your children go away from you, even for just a short time. You are so nervous for them. My son is 40 and at the end of the month, he is doing a 100 mile bike ride for a children's charity. I am very concerned for his safety. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love love love this Kelly - not only only is she beautifully coloured, but I love the bright and cheerful colours on your background papers!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, Kelly... you can put together a fabulous card better than anyone i know. This is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this popsicle cutie! How adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect summery Card, Kelly !!

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet Card Kelly--love the layout and I want to share a popsicle with you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow Kelly she is SO cute!! I love the happy colors and the striped background too! HUGS

    ReplyDelete