7.10.2017

TPB - You are AWESOME-SAUCE!


Hi friends!

I'm getting a late start this Monday morning ~ 
I've been sick since last night and struggling even get up :(

Today's card from The Project Bin was tons of fun to make ♥
This card is en route to summer camp for my son in his 'goodie box.'
I miss him soooo much,
but he's been having the time of his life making friends and memories :)
Since they allow care packages from home at the Scout camp,
I created this brightly colored, cheerful card 
reminding him that he is awesome and loved ♥



You might recognize the papers from yesterday's card ~
I'm keeping the theme going with summery, fresh colors.


The most important thing was the sentiment ~
so I used 2 different stamp sets:  Awesome-Sauce and In my Heart.




Remember ~ the fun starts this SATURDAY!!!
Our two day, Christmas in July palooza starts the 15th
There will be cards, projects, holiday inspirations, and 2 give-away PRIZES!


Big hugs, bigger blessings!
~Kelly

12 comments:

  1. so pretty kelly! i have that paper pad and just love what you did with it... i didn't know if i was a fan or not of the papers but after seeing your card i want to play with it!

    lovies, =o) kel

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic card Kelly and a great idea to have a goodie box to take on camp too. Hope you're feeling better now.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome. Bright and cheerful. He will love it.

    Hugs
    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Kelly - hope you are better now!! Whatever you have sounds awful.
    Love your bright and cheerful card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous layout and very cheerful Card !

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kelly, this card is such fun... your little man is going to love it! I can just see him smiling his gorgeous smile when he receives your package and this card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card Kelly--great bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully bright and uplifting - hopefully he's not home sick!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you are feeling much better! Your bright and cheery card I'm sure will or (was) loved by your son.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A great card. The papers are super. Love the colours. Do hope you're now feeling better. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous7/13/2017

    Hope you are feeling better my friend! Your card is so fun, bright and cheerful!! That sentiment is too cute! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such fun colors and patterns for this delightful sentiment!! Great card, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete