7.27.2017

CCEE1730 ~ Walk on Stilts Day!


Happy Walk on Stilts Day!

How.  fun.  is.  that!
Maryann of the CCEE Stampers DT asked us to make a tall, thin card
for challenge #1730 in honor of this unusually fun day.



 What a clever idea for a card :)
My card measures 6.75 x 3.25 ~ both tall and thin.
 I stamped this darling Whipper Snapper image,
Beary Special Birthday ,
colored with my prismacolor markers.

I chose this image because it's a pretty large stamp.
I remember using this on A2 size cards and it reached end to end :)
Here, it fits nicely on a taller card and with room to spare.


The sentiment is from High Hopes rubber stamps 
and it's been in my collection for 7-8 years ~ 
and this is the first time it's seen ink!
The inside is blank with a little patterned paper 
to compliment the front.
 
Be sure to check out the CCEE Stampers Inspiration blog
to see what the other DT members made for
"Walk on Stilts Day!"
 
Big hugs, bigger blessings!
~Kelly

21 comments:

  1. Fabulous card to celebrate the day Kelly - love the balloons!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card with this cute stamp!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card, fabulous celebration and love the balloons.xx [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  4. This made me smile (and I need that today)! What a fab and fun card! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A perfect image for this tall, long card. Such a fun card with absolutely wonderful colors added. This little bear is very inviting and makes me want to experience that adventure with him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic Kelly, I love all of the gorgeous colours you've used and the image.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute as can be, Kelly! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this sweet bear floating away on a birthday adventure!! Such an adorable design with all these vibrant colors, Kelly!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love WS images, and how perfect this image is for a tall thin card. Great coloring of such a sweet card, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun card! And you used my new favorite embellishment -- the enamel dot stickers -- in similar colors as the balloons.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Walk on Stilts Day to you, too!! This is so fun!! I love the size and the colors!! Such a sweet image!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kelly, this fun card is brilliant. Love the image and colouring is great. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. How cute is this and to be able to finally use a forgotten stamp! Love the height of this card too. Great job Kelly.

    ReplyDelete
  15. how sweet is this.....looks so happy with his/her celebratory balloons

    ReplyDelete
  16. Kelly, no! Is there really a walk on stilts day? That's too funny.

    Your card is such a fun design/size and adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my gosh! What a delight! Such a fun and bright card -very versatile too! Super job Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Simply adorable. Such a cute image and your coloring is always fabulous. Hugs, Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  19. He's so sweet. A lovely card Kelly. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. AWE!! Now how stinkin' CUTE is this little fellow!! Love the coloring of your image and those balloons!! Very cute card my friend!! Sorry I'm just now trying to catch up with my blog buddies!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is ADORABLE! Glad I am not the only one who has unused stamps stashed in my room!
    Question...the card is 6.75 inches tall, and it's folded at the top. Where did you get 13.50 inch (or larger) paper?

    ReplyDelete