3.19.2018

3M: Snow buddies!


Hello - twice! :) 
 
  I'm playing catch up on my blog today! 
 I'm due to have several cards posted
but circumstances of late = and life = have kept me from my regular routine ...

the routine of being home for a whole hour in the day, LOL!

But! 
 Where there is snow, there is FUN! 
At least for me :)


 And the 3M this month was hostessed by Jeanette and
she must agree that it's SNOW MUCH FUN because she sent
this absolutely DARLING Unity stamps called 3 Snow Buddies.




I tried and tried to make a pretty card ~ I really did.
 This was such a cute image,
but I failed ....
alas, I have to post and that's just how it it sometimes ...
However, you will be dazzled by Barb's card and Jeanette's card!

And Barb is up next month and already sent the image
(she's speedy for sure!  Just like me!  *snort!*)
 

Thanks for your visit!
Big hugs, bigger blessings ♥
~Kelly

13 comments:

  1. This is so fun!! Those snowmen are having a blast!! Love this!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. They burst from fun and are really enjoying their ride on the sledge. Love your coloring, Kelly!
    I just peeped at the blogs of the other 2 ladies, but love your card most, so I don't understand why you are not satisfied????
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. o so cute and beautiful Kelly
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three happy snowmen sliding down and snowy hill with beautiful chilly purple skies and having so much fun is all one could ask for..FABulous Kelly..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The snowmen are fantastic and great fun. They just make you smile. Just them on their sledge, having fun in the snow, nothing else needed!! Brilliant card Kelly. Big hugs and blessings, Carol S.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous and so fun, this card makes me smile!! Great purple shade on the back, it makes the snowmen pop and the candi add a funny and fresh look!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wondering why you don't think it's pretty....I think these are the happiest snowmen I've ever seen. They put a smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kelly, this card is anything but a fail. WOW! I love it... I truly mean that! I love the snowy hills! I love the gorgeous sky! I love the placement of the enamel dots! I love the way you colored the image and the way you did the sentiment. This is a GREAT card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kelly--I think this card is so sweet. I love the coloring and the layout matches the image perfectly! Love It! NOT a fail!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so awesome! Love the fun colored image and the gorgeous sky background! Too much fun for those little guys!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sensational background for these fun-loving snowmen!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Seriously- I LOVE your background- and it is the perfect backdrop for your lovely snowmen!

    ReplyDelete