8.17.2019

Love you this much! ♥


Hi friends and happy weekend!

I love Unity stamps!
Unity stamp company is one of the stamps I found
 when I first started stamping -
and they just make me smile ♥


For today, I made a quick card that I slipped into my daughter's luggage.
She's on her way from Miami to Montreal (Canada!) 
 Her job sends flies her all around the world
and she's very blessed to LOVE what she does ~
and she's only 22!

I keep telling her I'm SURE she needs a chaperone - hee hee! 



  
For today's card,
I've used the adorable Otter from Otter love this much
and colored it with promarkers.
I used my MFT stitched mod Dienamics and ran that through my Gemini Jr.
I stamped out my Altenew half-tone circles and stamped it in varied inks
from Ranger Ink Distress inks.
The sentiment is from the same Otter stamp set and how I feel about her!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Big hugs, bigger blessings ♥
~Kelly  


20 comments:

  1. That's adorable the card and that you send a card with her when she travels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card and stamp Kelly..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how gorgeous Kelly, very cute.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww...Sooooo cute and sweet!!! Such adorable otter and great design!!! Your daughter will be surprised and will melt... :D You are the sweetest mum!!
    I love Unity Stamps too!
    Have a fabulous Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet and thoughtful card to tuck into your daughter's luggage to let her know you're thinking of her! Love those dotty circles of color with this cute otter! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your circle background looks awesome with this precious otter!! What an adorable card for your daughter!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so adorable and I'm sure your daughter will be so pleased to know that you are thinking of her.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet card and a lovely thought from her Mum, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet and adorable!! Your daughter will treasure it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. A great card to travel with your daughter. She will love it!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fab card x
    Your Daughter will love the surprise to find it, it will mean so much.
    You never know...one day you may well be jetting off with her x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. He is so adorable and I'm sure it will make your daughters day..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kelly, what a lovely thing to do for your daughter. A gorgeous card and she can feel you are with her. The little Otter is adorable. Hope you are ok. Big hugs and blessings, Carol S.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cute card! I'm sure your daughter loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a lovely card, such a cute otter and a beautiful background ! I'm sure, you would like to accompany your daughter, it seems a wonderful job! Hugs, Enny

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is otterly awesome! Love those fun circles as the background and the super cute otter! I'm sure she loved it - what a fun thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh what an sweet card! It is otterly adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a wonderful and cheerful card! I love the circles in the background and the really happy little otter! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  19. So Stinkin' CUTE! I love the colorful background and that adorable Image! Your daughter will love this card when she see's it! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am sure that card would be welcomed with open arms, it's gorgeous - travelling may be glamorous, but there is nothing quite like knowing you are loved!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete