8.15.2019

DDD: You're the bees knees!


 Hello friends!

You're the bees knees!

Today is the day the Dueling Darlings card group post our cards
with a chosen theme by the hostesses:
which is Jeanette and I.
We chose a theme of Humorous!


 I had to ad-lib a little on the humor part
and this is more PUN-NY than FUNNY :)

The DDD Card group is 2 teams:  The Divas and The Dazzlers.
We chose the theme and I created card kits for the Divas 
and Jeanette created kits for the Dazzlers.
And on the 15th, we reveal our card kits and see what each of us has made!



 For my card today, I used Newton's Nook Winston's Honeybees.
i chose this one as it had several different punny sentiments
and would make a cute card!
I paired it with papers from Pebbles 'Family Ties'
and just dies/a frame to create the backdrop for Winston.

And that's it for this month's round of the Dueling Darlings!
You can see the other team mates cards by
stopping in to the thread at Splitcoaststampers under Dueling Darlings :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Big hugs, bigger blessings ♥
~Kelly

26 comments:

  1. This is so adorable. Great paper to go with that cute image. Your coloring is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and sweet card. Have you ever actually seen a bees' knees?! Have a great weekend, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card, beautiful background, and such a naughty bear ! :) Hugs, Enny

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super cute card Kelly, I love it.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable!! The bear is so cute!! I love the background scene!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kelly, your card is not only punny, it is also adorable!!! It's been a great duel... thanks for letting me be a part of the adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card with the lovely birdhouses.
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute and I love your Punny/Funny sentiment :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh so adorable Kelly, it's a sweet image and a super design, love the little bees too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awe! I just LOVE Winston here and with his adorable "bee scene" you've created for him!! So sweet Kelly!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun card, Kelly, I love the design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your layout turned out really cute. The DP was perfect for that frame. Super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kelly I love your card. I love how you used the paper in the frame. It was one of my favorites you sent along, Thank you for all the extras this month. Thanks for the awesome kit as well as the reminder..I'm such an airhead. Great job my sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww... that's just to darn cute!!! Adorable Card!! Have a beautiful weekend!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Kelly;
    Thanks for following my blog and so I came here and see lovely cards with stamping work and this background is amazing! Super nice blog you have, and also I am following you, too! Hugs!
    Gerie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute design. The curvy ground is a fab idea. Lovely work with the kit.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this adorable design, Kelly!! What could be sweeter?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love how you colored your little bear! Looks perfect with the DP you used!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super sweet card!!! I love the cute sentiment : ) The brown frame really brings the eye to the bear and the bees- love that and the curved die at the bottom is fabulous too! Great and fun card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What great scene making and a fun and fabulous card with a great design and fun sentiment x.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is very cute, Kelly!!Love so much the NN bear and the paper!! The brown scallop frame adds more cuteness!!!!
    Hugs my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a sweetie Kelly - and so beautifully coloured - love the string of bird houses there in the background
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  23. How Dang Cute! Love everything about this beauty! Thanks so much for all of your hard work in coming up with our list! Sorry I am late in making the rounds......................

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very cute! Love your diecuts!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great coloring, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete