10.03.2019

CCEE1940 ~ National Techies Day!



Hi friends ~
Happy October!

I'm the hostess for the month of October at the CCEE Stampers blog 
which means I'll be bringing you a month of challenges!
For my first challenge, we're celebrating National Techies Day!
I think it's a given that most of us are VERY happy to have 
our laptops, computers, cell phones and more :)

Like that fun meme says ...
I love my computer - that's where all my friends live!



For my card, I channeled my son because when I think techy, it's him!
He's like most of the kids in this generation - face stuck in the iPhone :)
If it's not his Mac, it's the iPhone, or the Xbox, Or PS4 ...
and MOST of the time, it comes in handy for me!

I've used Zac - Tech Stuff from Stamp Anniething.
I added it to the card base of gamer papers
and he's colored with prismacolor makers and popped up on foam dots.
The LOL is also part of the stamp set 
and just one of the many texts he sends in a day!

I'm very lucky to be the recipient of many texts from my kids 
though-out the day ~ some informative, some thoughtful,
some I have NO CLUE but most of them very, very endearing ♥

But I do know ~ texting is GR8!


You can see all the DT card samples here on the blog
as well as link up your cards with the linky at the bottom.
We'd love to see what you make with a techy theme!

Thanks for stopping by!
Big hugs, bigger blessings ♥
~Kelly

19 comments:

  1. super cute card and fun challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fantastic fun card Kelly.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great and fun card Kelly - yes, where would we be without our 'kids' to help us out with tech stuff!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly, this card screams cuteness... and is very fitting for the youth of today (plus a lot of us adults).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is perfect and the youth of today will grow up with technology as such an everyday part of their lives. Me, I still struggle with all the bells and whistles. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable take on technology! The background paper is terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card, great papers, fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is so sweet Kelly! Love the papers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun challenge for CCEE today, Kelly. Your card is really gr8 with the computer kid!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! I love the gaming background paper and fun image!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this layout, CAS with pretty papers. Great card - and yes, texting is all the rage with these kids.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely adorable, Kelly...you have the cutest stamps and your coloring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card, Kelly, with this tiny techie!! I know most kids by this age can run circles around me in the technology department!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kelly that is just too adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute card! I had to LOL about your comment about texting. My son sends some real strange ones that maybe his friends would understand but I don’t!

    ReplyDelete
  16. fun image and card Kelly..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  17. ADORABLE!!! Love so much the papers and the cute boy!
    You are a so lucky Mum, yes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I so love your techie DP's and how sweet of you to make a spot on card for your son! Love the sweet LOL too. Yes, how did we survive without cell phones and wifi for all of the uyears we did not have it! LOL Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOL...my friends live within my laptop too. Great card Kel

    ReplyDelete