10.08.2019

Feline better?


Hi there!

Tuesdays are the day I'm up on the blog over at The Project Bin
and today I'm sharing a Get Well card.

Because when someone is sick,
we always hope they are feline better ♥
 


 I know that the card world is filled with all things fall ~
pumpkins, fall colors, scarecrows and more.

My daughter's kitty, Finny, has been in an out of the the vet 
for 2 weeks now.
We're not sure what the real dx is
 or what the final treatment outcome will be,
and my daughter is just beside herself.

I thought a pick me up card was in order,
along with a note that I'll be taking her to her favorite dinner spot
when she's comfortable with going.

AND ...
the last 2-3 weeks have been absolutely bonkers crazy
and we all need some R & R around here! :)


I've used Feline Good from The Project Bin
and used this photo from SCS Inspiration as my guide.
Something about all those funky colorful arrows grabbed my eye
and I ad-libbed the riest :)

  How I love pun-ny cards!
Give me a good joke, one liner or tell me something punny
 and I'm a happy girl!

Luckily, my daughter shares my sense of hunor :)
Measure your life in laughter, I say!

Big hugs, bigger blessings!
~Kelly

12 comments:

  1. OH Kelly - so sorry to hear that Finny is not well - that is always a stressful time - never mind all the other everyday family stresses.
    Love your card - that is one set I love and treasure - I must show it some love again!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this funny card!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous image and card Kelly..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly, this is such a sweet card... love the stamp set you used. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet and fun punny card, Kelly!! Love the simple design!
    So very sorry instead for your daughter's kitty... :( Hope that Finny will feel better soon and come home with her soon!!!!
    Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card and I love the pun , brilliant design. I hope you find out what is wrong with Finny soon and that he will feel better soon, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope Finny will be OK!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awe! Your little kitty is so sweet all paper pieced up! Love the layers of die cut panels with your papers! Nicely done! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Precious card Kelly!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute and sweet! I know your daughter will appreciate the kind thought from you... Hoping her kitty feels better soon! HUGS!
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such an adorable feel better card!! Sure hope Finny is feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete