10.10.2019

CCEE1941: World Rainforest Week!


 Hello hello!

 Did you hear about the man who went to the movies
and saw a tiger sitting next to him?
 "Are you a tiger?" the man asked, surprised. 
"Yes," said the tiger.
"What are you doing at the movies?" 
The tiger replied, "Well ...  I liked the book!" 

 
Ba Dum Tss! :)

.
Happy Thursday, friends!
It's time for another challenge at the CCEE Stampers
and through the month of October, I'll be choosing the themes!
This week is World Rainforest Week (October 10-16). 
  My challenge is to create a card showing the rainforest or any animal you'd find in it and/or trees, rivers, etc.)
I've chosen ... the tiger! 

.

 They say you can hear a tiger's roar up to 2 miles away - yikes!
It's no wonder my son is appropriately named Tony
(as in ... Tony the Tiger!)
He is the LOUDEST kid I know! :)

My card today is using My Favorite Things "Fierce Friends"
stamps and dies and I've colored them with copic markers.
Using several diffrent dies and the gingham paper,
I arranged them and popped them up on foam from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L.
It seemed to need a little bit of something so I added
some carnival dew drops from Honey Bee Stamps.



 Be sure to pop in over to the CCEE Stampers blog
and see what the DT has made this week!
Lots of wonderful things to see in the trip to the rainforest!

If you'd like to add your card, too, we'd love to see it!
There is a link option if you scroll to the very bottom of the post.




Thanks so much for stopping by!
Big hugs, bigger blessings ♥
~Kelly

19 comments:

  1. Have a relaxing evening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These tiny tigers are beyond precious!! What a sensational card for Rainforest Week, Kelly!! I am sure that one day they will grow to be quite fierce!! Until then, they will just have to make do with cute, cute, cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly, these little tigers are so cute and I just love that blue gingham background with this. We are fiercely and wonderfully made!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those little tigers are so cute! The sentiment is just purrfect for them!! Love the blue gingham background with the yellow - great combination!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute and beautiful card Kelly
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. What cute little tigers! And I love the blue gingham background you used for them. Super sweet card, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute, Adorable, sweet....you aced this one, Kelly!!! I LOVE it! Your coloring and DP are spot on!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your little tigers are all so adorable Kelly!! What a fun card with your shaker gingham background!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super duper CUTE! I love those sweet tigers! I believe I have them in my stash and haven't used them yet! I also loved your cute joke! Made me giggle!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, what a lovely card, those tigers are so cute ! Love the background ! Hugs, Enny

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aaagh! Kelly they are adorable and a gorgeous card. Big hugs and blessings, Carol S.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous tigers and love the fab background.xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable little tigers Kelly and I love your gingham and frame background, such a cute card.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super Cute card Kelly..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  15. AWWW, or should that be roar? - what a fabulous card Kelly - love your bold colour choices and how you have added the dew drops.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those tigers are so adorable, fabulous card

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous card love the gingham and the die-cut frames around the cute tigers
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sweet images. Love the bold blue bg!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. How cute, Kelly!!! :) Love those tigers and they look so well on the blue gingham background!! Such lovely card!! It makes me smile!!

    ReplyDelete