10.22.2019

TPB: Eat Pie!


Hi friends!

Do you know what's better than a slice of pumpkin pie?

Two slices!

:)

Each year, my daughter bakes the deserts at our house for Thanksgiving.
And it's an absolute smorgasboard of e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g!
She's a self-taught, quite accomplished baker of breads, pies, 
cakes, cookies, even vegan bars for me!
I tell her she's my personal pâtissier ♥

Two of her specialty pies are pecan pie and pumpkin pie ~
from scratch!
(I'm lucky to get a frozen crust from Betty Crocker
and a can of pumpkin pie filling - LOL!) 

So my card today is a nod to my daughter :)




Yes, please!

This is one of my favorite stamps from The Project Bin.
Even though there are a few new sets out (like Pumpkin Spice),
I have so many ideas for autumn cards using this stamp set! 






For today's card, I stamped the bold sentiment right onto the paper 
(from MFT), and added it to a base layer of 
Fun Stampers Journey cardstock, appropriately called Pumpkin Bread.

Once is was all in place, I stamped/colored/fussy cut the pumpkin image
and popped it up with 3d foam.
I added the clear sequins as 'rising steam' and Wink of Stella on the whip cream. 

Yum! 

You can see the stamp set here in the shop
and here on the blog today.

 

Thanks for stopping by!
Big hugs, bigger blessings ♥
~Kelly

11 comments:

  1. Oh what a yummy card Kelly - we don't 'do' pumpkin pie quite like you do, with a whole season of them, but I have made them in the past and enjoyed them.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to have a daughter who is such a fab patissier!
    You made a beautiful card for her.
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fantastic card Kelly. How lucky you are to have a daughter who makes wonderful pies, have to say that Pecan Pie is my favourite and always on my must have list when visiting the US.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. If given a choice for dessert, I'll always pick PIE!! Fabulous card with this wonderful set, Kelly!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky you! Love what you created on paper. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah ah.... and three slice is just better than two... YUMMMM.... LOL :D Lucky you having a daughter that bakes the deserts!! :)
    Your card looks delicious too!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Kelly..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card and I like the pie image as well! Lucky you to have a daughter that loves to bake anything! It's one of my favorite things to do as well... now if only I could get my boys to bake for me! LOL

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card. That stamp set is great.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kelly, this card is lovely! One of my favorite stamp sets!

    ReplyDelete