10.10.2019

Crafters of Faith: Thankful for .......


 Hi friends!

I've been playing 'catch up' with my card making 
as most of August and September 
went by at lightening speed! 

.
Thankfully, STAMPtember has continued into ARTober! :)

.

.
I fell head over heels IN LOVE with so many of the Simon Says Stamp
STAMPtember releases last mionth!
I was so excited to see so many of the reveals
and had to purchase a few of them, like this one from Mama Elephant.
It's called Snow Kittens and it's just. so. cute!

In September, for the Crafters of Faith card group,
Jeanette asked us to create a card based on the scripture John 1:3.
The challenge was include something on your card (or project) that you are especially thankful that God created. 

 I thought about being cheeky and making a coffee themed card, hee hee! 

 However, one thing I am absolutely sure that I am thankful for -
 the seasons, especially winter and Christmastime!
  Here is my card ↓

.

 .
 I chose seasons as my theme.
I absolutely ADORE places where there are actual seasons ~
from gorgeous and breezy springs,
to hot and warm summers,
and snowy, cozy winter! 

Winter is my very VERY favorite season!

For this card, I used a white piece of card stock and 
did my favorite cardmaking technique - distress oxide-ing!  
I blended several shades of pink Ranger Distress Oxide inks
and added a die cut snowy border from glittery paper.
I cut/colored the images from the snow kittens set
and popped them up on foam from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L.
Finally, I stamped the matching sentiment from the set
with Momento Tuxedo black ink and created a
a very meowy Christmas card!



 I''ll enter my card into the Simon Says Stamps Wednesday challenge:  Christmas
and the SSSIGChallenge:  Favorite Technique.

Thanks for stopping by ~
wishing you a purr-fect day!

Big hugs, bigger blessings ♥
~Kelly

19 comments:

  1. Hey there Kelly,
    Your card is adorable. I love all of the pyramids. These little guys are so cute. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww.... so cute!!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable. Love the pink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card Kelly - love your pink background. How is Finny now? Hope he is doing much better
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fantastic fun Christmas card Kelly.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous card, those kittens are so cute ! Yes, I'm also grateful for "normal" seasons, although we also notice that the climate is changing... Hugs, Enny

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a cute and delightful wintry scene you've created with those adorable images! Love the little birds atop the kitties and snowball pile, and the sparkly snow on the ground looks amazing! There are sooo many things to be grateful for, but at my age, snow is no longer one of them LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. very beautiful and super cute Kelly
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card and love all the cute little stamps and glittery snow---Autumn is my favourite season.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awe! How sweet is this!! I adore your little scene and the colors are perfect my dear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet card! Loving all these little kittens - with the perfect sentiment! Your oxide background is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The snow kittens are so cute! Wonderful scene!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Kelly what a fabulous card, it's adorable, and I love all the little images and snow scene. Wonderful non trad colours too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  14. A super cute image Kelly and love all the kitties. A gorgeous scene you have created. Have a lovely weekend. Big hugs and blessings, Carol S.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. So very cute Kelly and I love the little bird on top of the stack..so adorable.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, that pink air is the perfect compliment for all those cuties!!! Such delicious pile of critters! :D Love especially the kitties!! Fab sparkling snow, too!!
    Hugs my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What delightful creations with this sweet pile of kitties!! Awesome cards, Kelly!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh what a fun card - I love that you're grateful for seasons! You communicated that adorably, too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is so adorable!! I love the pink background. This stamp set is still sitting on my desk, waiting to be played with. Thanks so much for joining us last week for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Misty

    ReplyDelete