1.07.2021

CCEE2101 ~ New Year's Resolutions


                                                                          Hi friends!

Welcome to a new year of challenges with the CCEE Stampers!
We hope that you had a wonderful holiday season.
Our hostess who'll bring us all the January challenges
is the uber talented Lynn McAuley!

Here is her challenge:

A new year usually means New Year's Resolutions. For the first challenge of 2021, I am asking that you feature something that you could add to or subtract from your life to improve the quality of your physical or mental health.  Your card can be tongue-in-cheek or the real deal!



Oh Lynn, such a wonderful challenge and so much to think about 

with the new year upon us and the goals we set for ourselves!


For me, I'd love have less Starbucks but I'm no quitter!  

time spent on social media.

 My iPhone tattles on me with that built in stats feature ...

"You've spent 6.5 hours online today!"




BUT!

That's where I blog and tweet and post and share with friends ... 

So rather than say what I can't really give up, 

I thought I'd share the goal to utlitize in 2021 ~ send more snail mail!


I've used MFT Stamps Crafty Friends

and the MFT stitched blueprints and window frame stitched dies

and colored her with prismacolor markers.




Should you post your design to an online gallery other than your blog,

 please use keyword CCEE2101.


Thanks for stopping by!


15 comments:

  1. Such adorable card, Kelly!!! Absolutely love that little girl and the stitched blueprints!!! So colourful and sweet as you always do!!!
    Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, so true! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card, I am sure the recipients will enjoy any mail you send

    ReplyDelete
  4. More snail mail is on my list, too, Kelly! What a precious card! If it weren't for my online crafty friends, the pandemic would have been all the more harder! Thanks for the fun and friendship you shared in 2020! Onward and upward in 2021!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good points made, Kelly. I have way too many cards lying around my house and more of them need to be mailed to remind people they are in my thoughts. I agree with Lynn, if it had not been electronically, I would have even missed seeing my church family during this past year, but I do hope when are out and safe from this virus, we will appreciate those personal contacts we can make. Happy New Year to your sweet family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending more snail mail is the perfect "resolution" for a card maker. We all love our craft and have much too many cards sitting in boxes. That would be a good goal for all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kelly, your card is adorable! And what a great goal for the year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your colorful frame! Great idea for your resolution. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very cute card and love the design Kelly. Without my love of craft I think I would be very sad, having being put in a shutdown again. Through to the middle of February!! Big hugs and blessings, Carol S.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aaww, such a sweet little card! Great resolution too! Crafters are the best friends!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet card Kelly! I love the idea of promising snail mail.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card Kelly. I love this challenge and agree with you on the idea of less social media (although I don't spend tons of time on it, it drives me crazy). Perfect challenge and card to start the year.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great resolution Kelly, and a beautiful card to illustrate it too.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty card! That might be one of my goals also this year...epecially since I can't visit in person...

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is darling, Kel. SO blessed to have you share your talents with us. Hope you're having a blessed week.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete