1.30.2021

It's a shindigz!

 

Hi friends!


Happy weekend ~ I'm so glad it's here!

I plan do rest, catch up on reading for my book club,

and try out some some new recipes!




Today I have the wonderful opportunity to be a guest designer

at the Splitcoaststampers challenge forum.

I chose the site Shindigz party supply store

for it's colorful and fun party planning items.


Here is my card:



The inspiration for my card was this artic playground.

I used Avery Elle's Bring on the Joy

and colored them with prismacolor markers.

The background is made with pigment powders.


I'm one card closer to have one ready for Christmas 2021!

That's about it for today's card!

Thanks for stopping by!


10 comments:

  1. Those penguins sure look like they are having fun on your adorable card Kelly x/ Have a lovely restful weekend x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those happy penguins! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aah so sweet Kelly, love the cute penguins and your card design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is just adorable, Kelly!! Love the brushos background and the cute penguins!
    Congrats for your GD at Splitcoaststampers!! Well deserved!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome background with the cute penguins frolicking on the snowy hills!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a fun card Kelly - absolutely adorable!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darling and fun card! Cute images and fun background too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun penguins. Lovely card. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is absolutely ADORABLE....great job Kelly.

    ReplyDelete
  10. And a great party planner you are! Love the card...so festive!

    ReplyDelete