1.19.2021

Floral watercolors!


 Hi friends!

There's two things I just love love LOOOOOVE

in my stamping stash ...

1. flower stamps +

2. watercoloring!




I admit it - I'm obsessed!

So for today's card, I combined the two ...

using my Altenew paints and 

MFT stamp and die called Floral Focus.


For the background, I did a light wash and diluted the color

for a paler blue color and used the gold to 'flick' onto the card.

Once that was dry, I stamped the floral stamp onto another wc panel

and die cut that with my Gemini Jr,

popped it up on foam and added a sweet sentiment from another set

called Delicate Pretty Poppies.

I'm super thrilled how this came out

and love the softness it beholds.



I'll have a video up on my YouTube channel this week

with a very similiar card(s)!


As always, thanks for stopping by!


Always Fun Challenge - Favorite Products

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, so soft and lovely. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the soft pastel shades!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly, this is gorgeous! Love the watercolored background and those gorgeous flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and elegant. Wonderful bits of gold. I love both of these techniques.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous - I love that delicate look. Thanks for joining The Library.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This is really SWEET!!! So delicate and impressive too!! Amazing work, Kelly!
    I will see your videos as son as I have a bit of time to relax!
    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, Kelly. I love the delicate colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Kelly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect in every way.
    So glad you have shared this with us at 613 Avenue Create.
    Please come back again!
    The best of luck with your entry.
    Stay safe and well.
    Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

    ReplyDelete